Just thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Just thanks
(11-08-2016 01:40 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  I just want to thank everyone for the great conversations and arguments and verbal karate lessons. I enjoy myself here, and find the vast majority of you to be passionate and fun to debate.

It's rare to find a place where you can fight like rabid dogs, then joke with each other and part amicably.

So...thanks. Thumbsup

Fuck off. Pussy.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-08-2016, 04:24 PM
(11-08-2016 04:21 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 04:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  He may have something to say about that. Angel

LOL what's with the mystery and evil foreboding? I'm all covered in goosebumps and I'm shaking too hard to type. Stop!

Son, what can I say. One had to experience things in life...... Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-08-2016, 06:16 PM
Quote:Fuck off. Pussy.

I have just fallen in love with you, girlyboy. You really get my turbine spinning.
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
11-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Quote:Son, what can I say. One had to experience things in life...... Wink

I've experienced a lot of things...more than most, I'd warrant. Yet I feel an odd sense of impending doom...Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
11-08-2016, 06:22 PM
(11-08-2016 06:19 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:Son, what can I say. One had to experience things in life...... Wink

I've experienced a lot of things...more than most, I'd warrant. Yet I feel an odd sense of impending doom...Shocking

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
11-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Ok, that's weird. I was hearing that in my head before you posted it! It must mean I'm psychic and have a twin brother who sensed the death of our aunt the moment she died in hawaii at 3 am and told our grandmother who then was so upset she ran over a woman who was actually the child she gave up 40 years before who was, ironically, searching for the child SHE had given up 20 years before, after the father was killed by a hit and run driver who later turned out to be the son of the woman who had once given her mother a puppy.

Or maybe it's a coincidence.

You decide.
[+] 2 users Like The Dark One's post
11-08-2016, 06:31 PM
(11-08-2016 06:30 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  Ok, that's weird. I was hearing that in my head before you posted it! It must mean I'm psychic and have a twin brother who sensed the death of our aunt the moment she died in hawaii at 3 am and told our grandmother who then was so upset she ran over a woman who was actually the child she gave up 40 years before who was, ironically, searching for the child SHE had given up 20 years before, after the father was killed by a hit and run driver who later turned out to be the son of the woman who had once given her mother a puppy.

Or maybe it's a coincidence.

You decide.

My dad told me something about this? Perhaps, we're related???!

Banjo.
11-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Quote:My dad told me something about this? Perhaps, we're related???!

Oh, Banji....I would be...so proud...Bowing