Just want to say thank you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Just want to say thank you
Some of you asked me to keep all of you posted. Well a few months ago after I was offered the part time librarian job I was offered another one too. I'm doing both and between them I'm full time. Still going to work on the CPA thing because I really love accounting now, the numbers thing are something I didn't think I would like but I do. And it's only going to take me 18 months or so to get my pre reqs done so I can take the CPA exam Smartass. I actually make real adult money now Drinking Beverage and it's so very strange to be able to afford to do things even with student loan payments. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like jerseygirlar's post
17-06-2016, 09:03 PM
(17-06-2016 08:33 PM)jerseygirlar Wrote:  Some of you asked me to keep all of you posted. Well a few months ago after I was offered the part time librarian job I was offered another one too. I'm doing both and between them I'm full time. Still going to work on the CPA thing because I really love accounting now, the numbers thing are something I didn't think I would like but I do. And it's only going to take me 18 months or so to get my pre reqs done so I can take the CPA exam Smartass. I actually make real adult money now Drinking Beverage and it's so very strange to be able to afford to do things even with student loan payments. Cool

Glad things are looking up Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-06-2016, 09:04 PM
Isn't life grand sometimes? Thank for taking the time to come back and share the good stuff, it really means a great deal to many of us.
Hug
17-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Yay and congrats!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-06-2016, 10:11 PM
Always nice to see some person's success!