Just wanted to say thank you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Just wanted to say thank you
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their support after Nishi's passing. I'm still getting pm's even now asking me how I'm doing, filled with warm words, comforting thoughts, and offers of support. So thank you and big hugs to everyone. Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like jennybee's post
18-06-2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Just wanted to say thank you
(18-06-2016 10:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their support after Nishi's passing. I'm still getting pm's even now asking me how I'm doing, filled with warm words, comforting thoughts, and offers of support. So thank you and big hugs to everyone. Hug

Hug

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
18-06-2016, 10:28 AM

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
18-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Hug

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
18-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Thanks for keeping in touch, jennybee. Glad to hear you're doing well. Smile
Don't want to sound like a broken record with yet another hug emoji, so here's something special and unique, one of a kind, just for you, the at symbol At

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
18-06-2016, 11:05 AM
I'm glad you're doing better. I don't generally PM folks out of the blue, and didn't with you, but your abrupt departure was worrisome -- in times like these, I believe people need more and not less contact and support.

Hope your business plan is unfolding well, too.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
18-06-2016, 11:12 AM
(18-06-2016 11:05 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm glad you're doing better. I don't generally PM folks out of the blue, and didn't with you, but your abrupt departure was worrisome -- in times like these, I believe people need more and not less contact and support.

Hope your business plan is unfolding well, too.

Just needed a little break from here after Nishi as TTA really reminds me of him. We both became members around the same time. I told several people I regularly talk to on here my plans to take a break and/or leave indefinitely so I wouldn't create worry over my departure. I assumed they would fill people in if anyone asked about my absence. I didn't mean to make anyone worry *hugs*
18-06-2016, 11:21 AM
I totally get that, Jen. Different people respond different ways. Smile
18-06-2016, 11:22 AM
I'm so glad you're doing okay.
I have all kinds of hugs.

Hug Hug Hug

☆☆☆
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
18-06-2016, 11:27 AM
(18-06-2016 11:21 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I totally get that, Jen. Different people respond different ways. Smile

Agreed and I wasn't trying to single out people pming me for support. I just mentioned the pm's because I had a slew of several recently and was really touched, that after a period of time since Nishi's passing, people on here were still reaching out to me (which happened to be via pm's). But I am also very thankful for all the kind words of support and comfort in various threads as well. So, if I wasn't clear about that in my original post, let me clear that up and say thank you to everyone for *all* forms of support via threads, pm's, posts, offline etc. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post