Just what you wanted... another newbie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Just what you wanted... another newbie
Hello and welcome Noelani! From one newbie to another, I hope you packed a lunch. It's easy to get lost and spend hours and end reading through all the threads! I'll always remember my one elementary teacher telling me "The only dumb question is the one not asked."

"The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace." -- Carlos Santana
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Zephony's post
24-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:I'm also hoping this group is of the position that there is no such thing as a 'dumb question', because I fear I will have a lot of those.
(24-03-2012 06:27 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  And if you're still worried about a dumb question, don't. It won't be as dumb as anything I've asked or have yet to ask!
There is such a thing, but fortunately for us they all seem to spring from the same HellboundPreacher source so they ain't that big a deal.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
24-03-2012, 03:50 PM
(24-03-2012 02:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
Quote:I'm also hoping this group is of the position that there is no such thing as a 'dumb question', because I fear I will have a lot of those.
(24-03-2012 06:27 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  And if you're still worried about a dumb question, don't. It won't be as dumb as anything I've asked or have yet to ask!
There is such a thing, but fortunately for us they all seem to spring from the same HellboundPreacher source so they ain't that big a deal.
What do you mean by that?
Or was that a dumb question?

Hm...2 dumb questions, perhaps. Undecided

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm jealous of those of you who figured out the hoax early. Zephony - welcome to you, too. I agree this place is a time sink!
[+] 1 user Likes Noelani's post
24-03-2012, 10:51 PM
(24-03-2012 07:03 PM)Noelani Wrote:  Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm jealous of those of you who figured out the hoax early.
You'll find that a lot of us here stand with you in that righteous jealousy. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
25-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Hi and welcome!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-03-2012, 09:11 AM
When did this question stop being dumb? If it didn't, it's dumb.. if it did, then it was at one point. Point is, certain questions can be dumb, but if you are honestly trying to find answers or not trying to mislead or lead (or what-have-you), then it's not really a dumb question even if it is misleading. Did that make sense? I'm not even sure. Did this comment stop being dumb?

Either way, welcome. Ask away. If you are worried about ignorance, then don't be. We are all ignorant of something. If you don't think you are, then that's one more thing you are ignorant of.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like craniumonempty's post
25-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Hello and welcome! Always great to have new people on board! It doesn't take long for you to learn the ropes around here, so stick around! Big Grin

[Image: ck2gU.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
25-03-2012, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 01:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-03-2012 10:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 07:03 PM)Noelani Wrote:  Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm jealous of those of you who figured out the hoax early.
You'll find that a lot of us here stand with you in that righteous jealousy. Smile

Just pretend like you've been wearing your big boy pants for decades now. ... We won't comment on their apparent lack of wear. ... much. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
25-03-2012, 02:24 PM
I've been to this game farm...or one extremely similar. Big Grin

[Image: ck2gU.gif]

~Izel