Just what you wanted... another newbie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: Just what you wanted... another newbie
(25-03-2012 02:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I've been to this game farm...or one extremely similar. Big Grin

[Image: ck2gU.gif]

I'm pretty sure they all require you to put on big boy pants before you're allowed to engage the wildlife. Wink

I have forgiven 51 unprovoked insults Heywood Jahblome has directed at forum members.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2012, 05:52 PM
No, they just make you sign waivers that the owners are not responsible to damage to your car, or you.

And then they make you buy a loaf of stale bread.
(25-03-2012 03:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-03-2012 02:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I've been to this game farm...or one extremely similar. Big Grin

[Image: ck2gU.gif]

I'm pretty sure they all require you to put on big boy pants before you're allowed to engage the wildlife. Wink

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Girlyman, I would say something like... hopefully hanging out here my big girl pants will look more worn, but that just sounds like all kinds of wrong. I'll just have to suffer through the initial mockery. Maybe by the time I earn my 4th star next to my name I won't sound like such a newbie atheist. One can hope, right? =)
[+] 2 users Like Noelani's post
26-03-2012, 12:12 AM
(25-03-2012 09:55 PM)Noelani Wrote:  Girlyman, I would say something like... hopefully hanging out here my big girl pants will look more worn, but that just sounds like all kinds of wrong. I'll just have to suffer through the initial mockery. Maybe by the time I earn my 4th star next to my name I won't sound like such a newbie atheist. One can hope, right? =)
Wink This is the fiery pit after all. We've got appearances to maintain Evil_monster
26-03-2012, 07:16 PM
(25-03-2012 09:55 PM)Noelani Wrote:  Girlyman, I would say something like... hopefully hanging out here my big girl pants will look more worn, but that just sounds like all kinds of wrong. I'll just have to suffer through the initial mockery.
Nah, you'll be okay. It's only the HellboundPreacher we tease 'cause he was pantsless for so many decades and has to keep fiddling with his crotch trying to get comfortable. Well him and KingsChosen but that's just 'cause he ain't yet realized he's not wearing any pants. Wink

I have forgiven 51 unprovoked insults Heywood Jahblome has directed at forum members.
26-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Welcome! Smile