Just when I start to feel that Canada is a more civilized country, WTF is this ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2012, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2012 01:11 PM by Stark Raving.)
Just when I start to feel that Canada is a more civilized country, WTF is this ?
Dear Canadians:

I have been in Canada for 5 months so far. I like this country more than the one I am from. However, could you guys explain this to a foreigner like me? This is more like what China government or Taiwan government's doing, not Canada!

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/feds-rcmp-cbsa-...06344.html

Life is too important to be taken seriously.
- Oscar Wilde
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Just when I start to feel that Canada is a more civilized country, WTF
(25-08-2012 12:49 PM)Jedah Wrote:  Dear Canadians:

I have been in Canada for 5 months so far. I like this country more than the one I am from. However, could you guys explain this to a foreigner like me? This is more like what China government or Taiwan government's doing, not Canada!

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/feds-rcmp-cbsa-...06344.html

Shocking

Um, wow. Just wow.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
25-08-2012, 01:32 PM
RE: Just when I start to feel that Canada is a more civilized country, WTF is this ?
I'd like to see more info than what was in that article (there is really zero info there), but I sure as shit don't like the looks of that.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-08-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: Just when I start to feel that Canada is a more civilized country, WTF is this ?
(25-08-2012 01:32 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'd like to see more info than what was in that article (there is really zero info there), but I sure as shit don't like the looks of that.

Since it is "quietly" done, I wonder how could we get more info...
Wikileak maybe?

Life is too important to be taken seriously.
- Oscar Wilde
25-08-2012, 02:42 PM
If it's legit, then if one source can get a hold of the info, I'd guess others could too. I'm gonna have a deeper look into this. At the moment, I am an unhappy Canuck.

If you find anything more, please share.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
25-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Dafuq?

That is all I can say....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Can't seem to load the article. I was pretty bothered by how bad the college kids were in Montreal with their strike. Threatening to mess up the F1. People within their crowd at protests with molotovs. And even being linked with sabotaging a subway. St. Louis doesn't generally have protests that get linked to violent activity or stop major events for the city.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
25-08-2012, 05:33 PM
sorry iI havent read anything yet I just had to add this.....

Canada???.... Cilvilized???? I though you guys where nothing but nomadic penguin herders who lived in iglues.....???? guess i was wrong.....

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
25-08-2012, 05:37 PM
that story is really vague... so I have no clue what they did.. it seems to be stirring a hornets nets in someone though.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
25-08-2012, 05:49 PM
This one was readable on my phone.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakin...59445.html

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp