Just when I start to feel that Canada is a more civilized country, WTF is this ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2012, 05:51 PM
RE: Just when I start to feel that Canada is a more civilized country, WTF is this ?
(25-08-2012 05:33 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  sorry iI havent read anything yet I just had to add this.....

Canada???.... Cilvilized???? I though you guys where nothing but nomadic penguin herders who lived in iglues.....???? guess i was wrong.....

Guess you were. On several counts.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-08-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: Just when I start to feel that Canada is a more civilized country, WTF is this ?
Winnipeg free press? You from the peg?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
25-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Just when I start to feel that Canada is a more civilized country, WTF is this ?
As long as they share the info with the US, I don't see the problem. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-08-2012, 06:05 PM
(25-08-2012 05:55 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Winnipeg free press? You from the peg?

I'm from California. I have an active interest in other countries that are not American.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
25-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Reminds me of the time when Obama agreed to the abolishment of the habeas corpus. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
25-08-2012, 06:18 PM
(25-08-2012 06:05 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(25-08-2012 05:55 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Winnipeg free press? You from the peg?

I'm from California. I have an active interest in other countries that are not American.

Gotcha just thought that you might be from my hometown.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-08-2012, 07:18 PM
harper's an idiot, ok? It's like mitt being elected in the states.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
25-08-2012, 07:37 PM
(25-08-2012 07:18 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  harper's an idiot, ok? It's like mitt being elected in the states.

Then u guys please overthrow this idiot and his conservative minions so I can get my PR more easily. Evil_monster

Life is too important to be taken seriously.
- Oscar Wilde
25-08-2012, 10:51 PM
The Harpoons got a majority, Toronto put Fathead in the mayor's chair and is hosting some kind if big-tent revivalist meeting like the deep illiterate south; a couple of Arabs with absolutely no evidence against them are rotting in jail for 8 years without lawyers or shoes, private schools get the funding that public schools lost...
and Jack's still dead. This is not Canada's finest hour.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 2 users Like Peterkin's post