Just when you thought Trump couldn't get any lower...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2017, 04:56 AM
Just when you thought Trump couldn't get any lower...
Seems The Donald is using some other family's coat of arms.

[Image: crest-side-by-side.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x772.jpg]

Trump is using another family’s coat of arms. Where it once said ‘integrity,’ it now says ‘Trump

From the article:
Quote:The coat of arms Trump’s company uses at his U.S. golf courses was first registered in 1939 by socialite Joseph Edward Davies... The emblem originally submitted in 2007 by Trump to Britain’s trademark office matched one that had been granted to Davies, an American of Welsh descent who once served as ambassador to the Soviet Union.

“It couldn’t be a clearer-cut case, actually,” said Clive Cheesman, one of the college’s heralds, who oversee coats of arms, their design and their use.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2017, 05:13 AM
RE: Just when you thought Trump couldn't get any lower...
The idea that he literally eliminated integrity from it is too perfect.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 17 users Like unfogged's post
30-05-2017, 06:10 AM
(30-05-2017 04:56 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Seems The Donald is using some other family's coat of arms.

Trump is using another family’s coat of arms. Where it once said ‘integrity,’ it now says ‘Trump

From the article:
Quote:The coat of arms Trump’s company uses at his U.S. golf courses was first registered in 1939 by socialite Joseph Edward Davies... The emblem originally submitted in 2007 by Trump to Britain’s trademark office matched one that had been granted to Davies, an American of Welsh descent who once served as ambassador to the Soviet Union.

“It couldn’t be a clearer-cut case, actually,” said Clive Cheesman, one of the college’s heralds, who oversee coats of arms, their design and their use.

My adoptive mom and dad introduced me to my family shield as a kid, and to be quite honest, I never bought into it. I still dont. What makes you a good person is a label, or title or class.

Trump's family name was originally Drumpf and his real "coat of arms" should be symbolized as a pile of shit because he is a shitty human.

But does his continued self absorbed theft surprise me? No.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
30-05-2017, 06:39 AM
*eerie music in the background*

Did you guys know that the father of Henry John Heinz (Heinz Ketchup) was from the same village (Kallstadt) as Trumps granddad?

Quote:Through his father's family, Henry Heinz was a second cousin to Frederick Trump, who emigrated to the United States in 1885. Trump was the immigrant ancestor and paternal grandfather of Donald Trump of New York City

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
30-05-2017, 12:25 PM
How perfect!

Stole his coat of arms from "... an American of Welsh descent who once served as ambassador to the Soviet Union " Laughat

You can't make this shit up!

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 4 users Like Reducetarian's post
30-05-2017, 01:40 PM
(30-05-2017 06:10 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(30-05-2017 04:56 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Seems The Donald is using some other family's coat of arms.

From the article:

My adoptive mom and dad introduced me to my family shield as a kid, and to be quite honest, I never bought into it. I still dont. What makes you a good person is a label, or title or class.

Trump's family name was originally Drumpf and his real "coat of arms" should be symbolized as a pile of shit because he is a shitty human.

But does his continued self absorbed theft surprise me? No.
The coat of arms is all made up shit anyway but the name is often placed under the shield. I've googled my family coat of arms and find like 5 different ones.

Here's one of them

[Image: PhilipShermanCOA.jpg]

What's that latin say? Something like Death, Victory and Virtue? How pretentious can you get.

And look at this gawd awful thing with the goose (?) or whatever it is. It has blood dripping off of it's beak. Eww.

[Image: 845b22ea8276e58bb6ddb8622d34bf50.jpg]

A coat of arms is from a bygone era. It makes sense though that trump would want to flaunt some meaningless nonsense from ages ago.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-05-2017, 01:42 PM
I'm wondering if this is something that happens commonly. Obviously wouldn't make it less stupid, though.

30-05-2017, 03:22 PM
Quote:When the Trump Organization created a Civil War memorial at the golf course near Washington commemorating a battle and a “river of blood” that never occurred, a plaque marking the fictitious event was embossed with the coat of arms.

^^ Par for the course.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
30-05-2017, 04:05 PM
(30-05-2017 03:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  
Quote:When the Trump Organization created a Civil War memorial at the golf course near Washington commemorating a battle and a “river of blood” that never occurred, a plaque marking the fictitious event was embossed with the coat of arms.

^^ Par for the course.

A little birdy told me that you wedged that in nicely but it did drive the point home.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
30-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Never underestimate how low someone like tRump can, and will, go. I don't think we have seen the half of it yet.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?