Just when you thought the 2016 Presidential election

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Just when you thought the 2016 Presidential election
couldn't get any more salacious:

Woman sues Trump claiming he raped her when she was 13

So, a few things on this:

1. Trumps connections to scumbag Jeffrey Epstein have been previously documented. That they had a relationship is not in question. That there have been innuendos that Trump availed himself of Epstein's harem of teenage "sex slaves" has been out there for some time. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time there has been an actual direct accusation against Trump.

2. The major media outlets, i.e. ABC, NBC, CNN, etc., are not yet focusing on this story and I think they hate Trump. I can only speculate as to why that is and my best guess is because they don't see any credible evidence to support the claim and don't want to touch the story until they do.

I'm ok with that. Accusing someone of raping a 13 year old girl is a big deal. Before you put that out there, you better have more than a lawsuit asking for money.

3. Trump is not the only big name associated with scumbag Jeffrey Epstein. I'll give you a hint as to who another big name is: his name rhymes with Cill Blinton. That is probably another reason why the Democrats aren't pushing Trump's association with the bastard.

If you have the stomach for it, go Google "Jeffrey Epstein Bill Clinton" and see what you come up with. And, for the record, there is no evidence that Clinton actually did anything wrong but, man, what is known sure does make you wonder. And, I voted for that guy in 92.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
07-07-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Just when you thought the 2016 Presidential election
(07-07-2016 04:53 PM)BnW Wrote:  couldn't get any more salacious:

1. Trumps connections to scumbag Jeffrey Epstein have been previously documented. That they had a relationship is not in question. That there have been innuendos that Trump availed himself of Epstein's harem of teenage "sex slaves" has been out there for some time. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time there has been an actual direct accusation against Trump.

2. The major media outlets, i.e. ABC, NBC, CNN, etc., are not yet focusing on this story and I think they hate Trump. I can only speculate as to why that is and my best guess is because they don't see any credible evidence to support the claim and don't want to touch the story until they do.

I'm ok with that. Accusing someone of raping a 13 year old girl is a big deal. Before you put that out there, you better have more than a lawsuit asking for money.

3. Trump is not the only big name associated with scumbag Jeffrey Epstein. I'll give you a hint as to who another big name is: his name rhymes with Cill Blinton. That is probably another reason why the Democrats aren't pushing Trump's association with the bastard.

If you have the stomach for it, go Google "Jeffrey Epstein Bill Clinton" and see what you come up with. And, for the record, there is no evidence that Clinton actually did anything wrong but, man, what is known sure does make you wonder. And, I voted for that guy in 92.

Sputters, "But we had a balanced budget!" For the record, Bill is a known real skank. Trump- birds of a feather?
07-07-2016, 05:38 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom...19944.html

Worth a read, this is the third accusation of rape.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Here is the filed affidavit Epstein/Trump:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Don...Affidavits

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-07-2016, 05:57 PM
(07-07-2016 05:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom...19944.html

That Huffington Post article is a slanderous hatchet job. I despise thus scumbag but dressing up unsubstantiated accusations in an article about how nothing is proven is bullshit.

There is a reason quasi-reputable news outlets aren't yet touching thus story. Let's see someone claim thus under oath.

I think Trump is many things, none of them flattering, but I'd be genuinely surprised if it turned out he had sex with a 13 year old.

[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
07-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Regarding #3 would that be a fine example of mutually assured destruction?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-07-2016, 06:11 PM

This happened in 1997 and is just now being brought up?

"They think, therefore I am" - god
07-07-2016, 06:23 PM
(07-07-2016 06:11 PM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  

This happened in 1997 and is just now being brought up?

That's not a legit objection. Most rapes are never brought up. The women don't want to get scrutinized and dragged through the mud. They want to FORGET. Something significant has to happen for them to come forward and go though all that circus and heart break.

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
07-07-2016, 06:27 PM
(07-07-2016 05:57 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 05:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom...19944.html

That Huffington Post article is a slanderous hatchet job. I despise thus scumbag but dressing up unsubstantiated accusations in an article about how nothing is proven is bullshit.

There is a reason quasi-reputable news outlets aren't yet touching thus story. Let's see someone claim thus under oath.

I think Trump is many things, none of them flattering, but I'd be genuinely surprised if it turned out he had sex with a 13 year old.

I sure was surprised by Bill Cosby, and didn't want to believe it. I liked the guy, he was (is) smart and sensitive and all that. But you just can't turn a blind eye to repeat allegations...

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-07-2016, 06:36 PM
I don't think this is comparable to Cosby. Maybe it will be, but it's not uet. And, this accusation is really vague.

I just need more.