Just when you thought the 2016 Presidential election

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Just when you thought the 2016 Presidential election
(07-07-2016 06:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 05:57 PM)BnW Wrote:  That Huffington Post article is a slanderous hatchet job. I despise thus scumbag but dressing up unsubstantiated accusations in an article about how nothing is proven is bullshit.

There is a reason quasi-reputable news outlets aren't yet touching thus story. Let's see someone claim thus under oath.

I think Trump is many things, none of them flattering, but I'd be genuinely surprised if it turned out he had sex with a 13 year old.

I sure was surprised by Bill Cosby, and didn't want to believe it. I liked the guy, he was (is) smart and sensitive and all that. But you just can't turn a blind eye to repeat allegations...

Some of them were proven false. Some did happen,like when bill admited to drugging a woman, but keep in mind that women will lie about rape. As for trump, knowing his reputation, all of them being false wuld be no surprise.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2016, 07:18 PM
(07-07-2016 07:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  but keep in mind that women will lie about rape.

Wut?

Gasp

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
07-07-2016, 07:21 PM
(07-07-2016 07:18 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  but keep in mind that women will lie about rape.

Wut?

Gasp
Yes. One of Trump's ex-wives, for instance, once accused him of rape and then later admitted that she made it all up.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
07-07-2016, 07:22 PM
(07-07-2016 06:36 PM)BnW Wrote:  I don't think this is comparable to Cosby.

More like Charlie Sheen.

#sigh
07-07-2016, 07:25 PM
And?

I know there are women who have lied about being raped, but individual examples of wrongdoing does not mean women in general "will lie about rape". That's like saying "men will rape" because there are men who have been rapists. It's a really stupid, and inaccurate, thing to say.

And, I steadfastly believe he made the comment to start an argument and be a dick.

Seriously, go troll elsewhere and try not being a deliberate asshole.

07-07-2016, 07:33 PM
(07-07-2016 07:25 PM)BnW Wrote:  And?

I know there are women who have lied about being raped, but individual examples of wrongdoing does not mean women in general "will lie about rape". That's like saying "men will rape" because there are men who have been rapists. It's a really stupid, and inaccurate, thing to say.

And, I steadfastly believe he made the comment to start an argument and be a dick.

I think his point was that these sorts of claims shouldn't be taken at face value (not that this is something you were doing in this thread - quite the opposite, in fact) because we have many examples of women making up rape accusations.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
07-07-2016, 07:37 PM
(07-07-2016 07:33 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

I think his point was that these sorts of claims shouldn't be taken at face value (not that this is something you were doing in this thread - quite the opposite, in fact) because we have many examples of women making up rape accusations.

If it was pointed at me I should be clear about what I mean. So I should apologize for my wording.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-07-2016, 07:37 PM
(07-07-2016 07:33 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

And at best it is a red herring comment and something rather stupid given the contents of the thread thus far.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-07-2016, 07:42 PM
(07-07-2016 07:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 07:33 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I think his point was that these sorts of claims shouldn't be taken at face value (not that this is something you were doing in this thread - quite the opposite, in fact) because we have many examples of women making up rape accusations.

And at best it is a red herring comment and something rather stupid given the contents of the thread thus far.

Again it was really a fault in my wording. I guess my point would be, be careful. Even if multiple people claim rape against a person, some can be true and some can be false.

07-07-2016, 07:45 PM
I call bullshit. You do this pretty regularly and I've come to the conclusion it's deliberate.

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post