Justice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Justice
If an evil person made some actions which destroyed a good persons life to the point where it ends in a failed suicide attempt and being disabled for life. Suppose the evil person is within reach. What should be done to him?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: Justice
That's way too vague to answer mate. ... Specifics? Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
12-02-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm not gonna go into the specifics but the evil person knew the impact it's gonna have and did those actions specifically to destroy the life of the victim. The victim was not harming anyone.
I did not personally know the victim but I see how much he suffers and the evil person gets away with it and I'm pissed off about it. I want justice. So what should be done to the evil one?
12-02-2014, 01:57 PM
(12-02-2014 01:51 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I'm not gonna go into the specifics but the evil person knew the impact it's gonna have and did those actions specifically to destroy the life of the victim. The victim was not harming anyone.
I did not personally know the victim but I see how much he suffers and the evil person gets away with it and I'm pissed off about it. I want justice. So what should be done to the evil one?

Were any laws broken? If yes, then one could pursue justice through the legal system.
If no, then who are you thinking would deliver this justice? and are they willing to violate the law in order to do it?

Are you thinking physical harm? psychological torture? monetary loss?
12-02-2014, 01:57 PM
If you didn't actually know the person then I would stay out of it.

Failing that I would give it at least a week and then re-evaluate how you feel about said evil person. Revenge is a dish best served cold. If your conscience can deal with potentially making a tragic situation much worse and involving yourself in the fray at the same time then......

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
12-02-2014, 01:58 PM
(12-02-2014 01:51 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I'm not gonna go into the specifics but the evil person knew the impact it's gonna have and did those actions specifically to destroy the life of the victim. The victim was not harming anyone.

I believe the usage of the term "evil" is subjective.

What kind of justice do you want?

How does seeking "justice" benefit you?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-02-2014, 01:59 PM
My answer's probably going to sound somewhat cruel, in a manner.

I don't think the anything should be done to the evil person if he hasn't broken any laws. If he hasn't doesn't anything illegal, nothing can be done about it anyways.

The world is filled with evil, that's fact. That's life. You can't avoid the things mean people can do to you. Sometimes it just happens, and sometimes, it comes directly from the person you thought you could trust the most.

The evil person may have committed awful actions that deeply affected the good person, but the objective of suicide was the good person's decision alone.

You can tell a person how nice life can be, but sometimes, the cold and pain outweigh what is lovely.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-02-2014, 02:00 PM

On a serious note, I'm out of this one, can't make a call with all the variables unknown.

On a less serious note, 100 lashes, eat all of his children/pets and take his mom out for seafood dinner then NEVER call her again! Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
12-02-2014, 02:01 PM
If you take your revenge what makes you better than that evil person ? Don't cry when someone takes their revenge on you.

There is a justice *system* in place whose purpose is to determine these things in an objective and fair way, and determine punishments if necessary. You've not shown yourself to be terribly bright. I'd have a problem trusting you with a breadknife. Now you want to go off and murder someone and call it justice ?

If there's been a crime explain it to the police. Meantime go see a shrink.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
12-02-2014, 02:02 PM
Well there are some vulnerable people in society whos lives can be broken without too much effort. He is a predator who looks up just such people. He got very small punishment compared to what he should get. The legal system is worthless in such case. So you suggest he should get away with it? What a fucking disgrace.

And I did not say murder that would just free him XD