Justice Democrats (US Politics)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2017, 06:00 AM
Justice Democrats (US Politics)
(24-01-2017 10:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You're worth billions of dollars and keep your money in off shore accounts to avoid paying taxes?
Not quite but I am in a high income bracket and the taxes I pay are crazy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Justice Democrats (US Politics)
(24-01-2017 09:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 08:28 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'd be more likely to expect to see them run Hillary again in 2020.......

Par the course, and all that....

Do you really think they're that clueless? Consider

Uh --- yeah???

If they were dumb enough to run her once - despite the fact that she was so despised --- yeah -- I'd say they're dumb enough to try running her again......

They think they can win on name recognition alone.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
25-01-2017, 06:33 AM
(25-01-2017 06:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 09:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  Do you really think they're that clueless? Consider

Uh --- yeah???

If they were dumb enough to run her once - despite the fact that she was so despised --- yeah -- I'd say they're dumb enough to try running her again......

Extremely unlikely.

If Trump is still President in 4 years - highly unlikely - he'll be 74. HRC will be 73.

Look for a much younger candidate that can mobilize the millennial vote. I have no idea who that might be at this point.
25-01-2017, 06:38 AM
(25-01-2017 06:33 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 06:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Uh --- yeah???

Extremely unlikely.

If Trump is still President in 4 years - highly unlikely - he'll be 74. HRC will be 73.

Look for a much younger candidate that can mobilize the millennial vote. I have no idea who that might be at this point.

Not to worry -- Hillary WILL be younger.....

Or at least they'll use more Bondo.......

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
25-01-2017, 04:08 PM
UPDATE: 30,000 people sign up in less than two days.

Over 500 people put forward as candidates.

This could be one to watch if they can sustain the momentum.

Consider

25-01-2017, 05:23 PM
The only way this works is if they infiltrate the democrat party. Similar to how the tea party still ran as members of the republican party.

96% of all campaign contributions by members of the media went to Hillary Clinton, according to the Center for Public Integrity. This proves without a doubt that the media is biased.

Trump barely won fighting the media machine. It would be pointless to divide the democrat party further while at the same time trying to fight the media that is entrenched with the democrat party.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-01-2017, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2017 08:55 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-01-2017 05:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  96% of all campaign contributions by members of the media went to Hillary Clinton, according to the Center for Public Integrity. This proves without a doubt that the media is biased.

It demonstrates no such thing, Dork Osama Lord.
Just maybe some people took Dumpy at his word, when he said he was self-funding his campaign. Facepalm
Repeatedly, the leaders of the Republican Party met last year, trying to figure out how to head off the disaster they now have on their hands. Are they biased ?
You're hysterically funny.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-01-2017, 08:57 PM
(24-01-2017 08:13 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Social Justice Democrats? Nothing new to see here.

OH NO NOT SOCIAL JUSTICE! NOT SOCIAL JUSTICE NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
25-01-2017, 09:31 PM
(25-01-2017 06:00 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 10:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You're worth billions of dollars and keep your money in off shore accounts to avoid paying taxes?
Not quite but I am in a high income bracket and the taxes I pay are crazy.

Not compared to the taxes you would have paid in the 1950s or 1960s.
25-01-2017, 09:40 PM
(25-01-2017 09:31 PM)julep Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 06:00 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Not quite but I am in a high income bracket and the taxes I pay are crazy.

Not compared to the taxes you would have paid in the 1950s or 1960s.

"Crazy" is relative. Taxes support all sorts of infrastructure and transparent institutions and services, without which, a civil society would be impossible, and without which high incomes would not be possible. People with high incomes should pay high (crazy) taxes, as their high income rests entirely on the social order and social structures that taxes make possible and support.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.