Justice For Satan...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 02:50 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 02:47 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:41 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  You can't say for certain they don't exist, no matter how much you like to THINK you can. I agree with your latter statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can say that there is no proof for existence of such vaguely defined beings. Also biblical good look suspiciously like a human creation with his petty tyrant attitude.

Ha yes he does

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 02:39 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So, using your logic (I'm using that term loosely) Santa Claus exists too.

In thought form yes he does. Also for all you actually know the whole of reality could be in the mind so off your high horse please

More assumptions without evidence.
Creating a fictional character, does not bring it to life.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
18-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 02:48 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:39 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  In thought form yes he does. Also for all you actually know the whole of reality could be in the mind so off your high horse please

(18-11-2016 02:39 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  In thought form..the whole of reality could be in the mind
I tell ya what, I'll hit your thumb with my imaginary hammer and then I'll hit it with a real hammer. You tell me which one hurts.

Well experiments have been done with exactly that premise and people can feel the imaginary object so that's that theory out the window

18-11-2016, 02:53 PM
(18-11-2016 02:07 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  What if we have all been deceived twice and Satan is actually the GOOD guy?

To me it seems that Jesus had only divided people and the Bible is most likely all lies.

Just food for thought..
I brought this up to a theist once by pointing out that the problem with faith is gawd could be the evil one and satan the good one and we would never know. I pointed out that it could explain why gawd hides from us and asked the theist how he was so sure this wasn't the case. I should have seen the response coming... he got all offended that I would even suggest such a thing and it ended the "discussion". Rolleyes

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
18-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 02:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:39 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  In thought form yes he does. Also for all you actually know the whole of reality could be in the mind so off your high horse please

More assumptions without evidence.

Do you have evidence you came out of your mothers vagina? No you don't you only have second hand information which is not evidence...

18-11-2016, 02:54 PM
(18-11-2016 02:52 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:48 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I tell ya what, I'll hit your thumb with my imaginary hammer and then I'll hit it with a real hammer. You tell me which one hurts.

Well experiments have been done with exactly that premise and people can feel the imaginary object so that's that theory out the window

A real hammer will shatter bone if hit hard enough. Let me know when the imaginary hammer does this.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 02:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:52 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Well experiments have been done with exactly that premise and people can feel the imaginary object so that's that theory out the window

A real hammer will shatter bone if hit hard enough. Let me know when the imaginary hammer does this.

Will do

18-11-2016, 03:10 PM
(18-11-2016 02:53 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  More assumptions without evidence.

Do you have evidence you came out of your mothers vagina? No you don't you only have second hand information which is not evidence...

I have first hand contemporary information, from my mother, my father, the doctor, several nurses, a couple emergency medical technicians, my 6 brothers and my sister... all on hand for the delivery. I was born in the hallway of the hospital after a two and a half hour drive in our family's station wagon. There is documentation of this event, witnessed and signed by the doctor and nurses who were present at the time.

By the way, you're an idiot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-11-2016, 03:13 PM
(18-11-2016 02:53 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  More assumptions without evidence.

I was a c- section, asshole.
My mom had the scar to prove it.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
18-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 03:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:53 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Do you have evidence you came out of your mothers vagina? No you don't you only have second hand information which is not evidence...

I have first hand contemporary information, from my mother, my father, the doctor, several nurses, a couple emergency medical technicians, my 6 brothers and my sister... all on hand for the delivery. I was born in the hallway of the hospital after a two and a half hour drive in our family's station wagon. There is documentation of this event, witnessed and signed by the doctor and nurses who were present at the time.

By the way, you're an idiot.

Bla bla bla, none of this is proof. An idiot with a mind you could never overshadow yes I am