Justice For Satan...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 03:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:53 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Do you have evidence you came out of your mothers vagina? No you don't you only have second hand information which is not evidence...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a c- section, asshole.
My mom had the scar to prove it.

So actually you shouldn't even be here, nature didn't want you, thank your lucky stars for modern medicine. Shame for the rest of us though

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 03:24 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  I was a c- section, asshole.

So actually you shouldn't even be here, nature didn't want you, thank your lucky stars for modern medicine. Shame for the rest of us though

If it bothers you that I'm alive, my work here is done.

Although you still haven't provided any reason to believe any of the bullshit you have asserted here.
18-11-2016, 03:30 PM
(18-11-2016 03:24 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  I was a c- section, asshole.

Wow.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 03:29 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:24 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  So actually you shouldn't even be here, nature didn't want you, thank your lucky stars for modern medicine. Shame for the rest of us though

If it bothers you that I'm alive, my work here is done.

Although you still haven't provided any reason to believe any of the bullshit you have asserted here.

I haven't put anything forward that requires belief or proof. You people are meant to be philosophers yet you have the dumbest closed off minds I've ever encountered.

18-11-2016, 03:36 PM
(18-11-2016 03:33 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:29 PM)pablo Wrote:  If it bothers you that I'm alive, my work here is done.

I haven't put anything forward that requires belief or proof. You people are meant to be philosophers yet you have the dumbest closed off minds I've ever encountered.

What do you want from us?
You started a thread on nothing but conjecture and we should help this stupid shit move along?
18-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 03:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:33 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  I haven't put anything forward that requires belief or proof. You people are meant to be philosophers yet you have the dumbest closed off minds I've ever encountered.

What do you want from us?
You started a thread on nothing but conjecture and we should help this stupid shit move along?

Like I say, closed minds. When life clamps down and locks you inside your tiny box with nothing new to experience. Remember your eagerness to shut others down so quickly.

18-11-2016, 03:43 PM
(18-11-2016 03:33 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:29 PM)pablo Wrote:  If it bothers you that I'm alive, my work here is done.

You're trying to take your belief in god and wrap it in philosophy, that way you think you don't have to provide evidence a god exists. You can then claim god is a "thought". What a load of crap. You're not fooling anyone.

Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-11-2016, 03:47 PM
(18-11-2016 03:42 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  What do you want from us?

Like I say, closed minds. When life clamps down and locks you inside your tiny box with nothing new to experience. Remember your eagerness to shut others down so quickly.

Open my mind for me oh wise one. Give me your insights into something I haven't heard a thousand times before.

Do you really think you're the first to drop this heavy philosophical turd on the forum?
18-11-2016, 03:49 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 03:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:33 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  I haven't put anything forward that requires belief or proof. You people are meant to be philosophers yet you have the dumbest closed off minds I've ever encountered.

You're trying to take your belief in god and wrap it in philosophy, that way you think you don't have to provide evidence a god exists. You can then claim god is a "thought". What a load of crap. You're not fooling anyone.

Laugh out load

Utter nonsense. Why would anyone need to wrap a belief in God in anything else. Evidence evidence evidence, you people all need evidence yet can prove very little from your own hands and eyes...that makes you a fool.

18-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 03:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:42 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Like I say, closed minds. When life clamps down and locks you inside your tiny box with nothing new to experience. Remember your eagerness to shut others down so quickly.

Open my mind for me oh wise one. Give me your insights into something I haven't heard a thousand times before.

Do you really think you're the first to drop this heavy philosophical turd on the forum?

There's nothing in the universe that hasn't already been thought or said so no I don't think that at all. If we ever met face to face and were locked in a room together id open your mind for sure. As it is there's far too much bullshit in between us to even bother trying