Justice For Satan...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 03:52 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  Open my mind for me oh wise one. Give me your insights into something I haven't heard a thousand times before.

Do you really think you're the first to drop this heavy philosophical turd on the forum?

There's nothing in the universe that hasn't already been thought or said so no I don't think that at all. If we ever met face to face and were locked in a room together id open your mind for sure. As it is there's far too much bullshit in between us to even bother trying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, far too much bullshit, all yours.

Maybe one day we'll meet and then you can bash my head in. No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2016, 04:00 PM
What kind of woo is monkeyass peddling?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 03:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:52 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  There's nothing in the universe that hasn't already been thought or said so no I don't think that at all. If we ever met face to face and were locked in a room together id open your mind for sure. As it is there's far too much bullshit in between us to even bother trying

Yes, far too much bullshit, all yours.

Maybe one day we'll meet and then you can bash my head in. No

Bash it with a new sense of common decency maybe yeah. Whatever you felt qualified you to demean me and my post for speaking my mind is what will make your life a wasted one.

18-11-2016, 04:05 PM
(18-11-2016 03:49 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You're trying to take your belief in god and wrap it in philosophy, that way you think you don't have to provide evidence a god exists. You can then claim god is a "thought". What a load of crap. You're not fooling anyone.

Laugh out load

Utter nonsense. Why would anyone need to wrap a belief in God in anything else. Evidence evidence evidence, you people all need evidence yet can prove very little from your own hands and eyes...that makes you a fool.

You make the positive claim that a god exists. The onus is on you to provide the evidence to back up this claim. If you can't provide incontrovertible evidence, then it's just an empty assertion.

Damn, I don't even know why I'm having a conversation with this nitwit. Rolleyes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 04:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:49 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Utter nonsense. Why would anyone need to wrap a belief in God in anything else. Evidence evidence evidence, you people all need evidence yet can prove very little from your own hands and eyes...that makes you a fool.

You make the positive claim that a god exists. The onus is on you to provide the evidence to back up this claim. If you can't provide incontrovertible evidence, then it's just an empty assertion.

Damn, I don't even know why I'm having a conversation with this nitwit. Rolleyes

Firstly I said I'm not a believer Im just not closed off to the idea. And yes he does exist as a thought which needs no proof.

But anyway the Devils dick will rape you in the night soon enough and you will wake and have no proof that it happened expect a real sore ass Big Grin

18-11-2016, 04:19 PM
(18-11-2016 04:15 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 04:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You make the positive claim that a god exists. The onus is on you to provide the evidence to back up this claim. If you can't provide incontrovertible evidence, then it's just an empty assertion.

Firstly I said I'm not a believer Im just not closed off to the idea. And yes he does exist as a thought which needs no proof.

But anyway the Devils dick will rape you in the night soon enough and you will wake and have no proof that it happened expect a real sore ass Big Grin

What the actual fuck?!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-11-2016, 06:47 PM
(18-11-2016 02:07 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  What if we have all been deceived twice and Satan is actually the GOOD guy?

If you can be deceived by a figment of your own imagination then you've got an impressively feeble mind.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
18-11-2016, 07:00 PM
(18-11-2016 04:15 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  And yes he does exist as a thought which needs no proof.

Sure, God and Satan exist as concepts. That gives them slightly less influence than a fart in a windstorm. Neither is capable of deceiving you except in the sense that you might be deceiving yourself in their name(s). That's comonly known as being batshit crazy.

You might as well wonder if Santa's been lying to you this whole time and the Easter Bunny really deserves the credit for your Christmess presents.

Quote:But anyway the Devils dick will rape you in the night soon enough and you will wake and have no proof that it happened expect a real sore ass Big Grin

"Real sore ass" sounds like an apt description of you.
[Image: 0bf5aba3e56d7a2d1d8bc99a8f0afc33.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
18-11-2016, 07:43 PM
(18-11-2016 02:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:39 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  In thought form yes he does. Also for all you actually know the whole of reality could be in the mind so off your high horse please

More assumptions without evidence.
Creating a fictional character, does not bring it to life.

[Image: Stay-Puft-Marshmallow-Man-Attacks-New-Yo...usters.jpg]

Mr. Stay Puft would like to have a word.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
18-11-2016, 07:52 PM
(18-11-2016 07:43 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  More assumptions without evidence.
Creating a fictional character, does not bring it to life.

[Image: Stay-Puft-Marshmallow-Man-Attacks-New-Yo...usters.jpg]

Mr. Stay Puft would like to have a word.

I ain't afraid of no ghosts.