Justice For Satan...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Justice For Satan...
(18-11-2016 02:07 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  What if we have all been deceived twice and Satan is actually the GOOD guy?

To me it seems that Jesus had only divided people and the Bible is most likely all lies.

Just food for thought..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Satan is a good guy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
18-11-2016, 08:39 PM
(18-11-2016 07:43 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  More assumptions without evidence.
Creating a fictional character, does not bring it to life.

[Image: Stay-Puft-Marshmallow-Man-Attacks-New-Yo...usters.jpg]

Mr. Stay Puft would like to have a word.

I'm still amazed at how much that actually looks like a 100ft tall marshmallow man walking downtown New York. How is it that those special effects look superior to most of the CGI today?
18-11-2016, 09:37 PM
(18-11-2016 02:22 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  You're assuming satan, god, heaven, and hell exist.

Not assuming, I'm not really a believer but they do exist even if just as human creations of thought...

[Image: I-am-not-saying.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
18-11-2016, 09:43 PM
(18-11-2016 02:53 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:50 PM)pablo Wrote:  More assumptions without evidence.
Creating a fictional character, does not bring it to life.

Do you have evidence you came out of your mothers vagina? No you don't you only have second hand information which is not evidence...

Warning graphic.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
18-11-2016, 10:25 PM
(18-11-2016 09:43 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:53 PM)monkeybuttph1 Wrote:  Do you have evidence you came out of your mothers vagina? No you don't you only have second hand information which is not evidence...

Warning graphic.

Ew.
18-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Seriously, no one posted this, yet?

Good live show. That dude totally has the moves like Jagger. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
19-11-2016, 06:59 AM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
19-11-2016, 07:24 AM
(18-11-2016 10:30 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Seriously, no one posted this, yet?

That's so last century. I was thinking more along these lines...

The show's totally ridiculous but Lucy (Tom Ellis) is pretty righteous; more importantly, it has the hottest chicks...

[Image: tumblr_odutx4SNai1tuqq83o1_500.jpg]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-11-2016, 09:19 AM
HoC, somehow I missed that show. I've been watching clips of it on YouTube because, unfortunately, Netflix doesn't stream it.

That show is fantastic! It's funny and yet serious... I actually got choked up during the Halloween scene when Maze the demon (whom you pictured in the spoiler, above) takes the little girl, Trixie, trick-or-treating and drops her "glimmer" of beauty to reveal that her face is hideously burned away. When the little girl says, "COOL!", her facial expression of relief moved me in a way a TV show has not done for a long time.

Thanks for turning me on to this.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post