Justice League trailer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2017, 04:53 AM
Justice League trailer
SO: DC have had a hit/miss run at their DCEU so far, [for whats it's worth, I like Man of Steel, and thought both BvS and Suicide Squad have good bits.....but aren't generally very good], and with Wonder Women coming very soon things *might* be on the up.

The Justice League trailer dropped over the weekend, and I dare say it looks "good" Laugh out load I just hope they don't mess up my favourite super hero, The Flash!

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
27-03-2017, 06:58 AM
RE: Justice League trailer
The trailer does give me hope...

But then (Crosses fingers against 'Jinx') so did the "Suicide Squad" stuff did too.....
27-03-2017, 07:15 AM
Yeah I was fully on board for Batman V Superman and Suicide Squad, and felt a smidge let down by them both. I have the same "oh my goodness" feeling on this trailer, although won't be suprised if this is bad.

27-03-2017, 08:46 AM
Going to wait and see on this but my expectations are it is going to be the drizzling shits, much like Man of Steel and Batman v Superman and for the same reasons. Batman would NEVER respond to "What is your super power?" with "I'm rich!" that is something that Tony Stark would say but never Batman. Batman would respond with something vague and slightly sinister like "If you live long enough you may find out.". No wonder Ben Affleck seems to be depressed about having to keep playing this version of Batman, which is far more Thomas Wayne from the flashpoint universe than any version of Bruce.

Well there is still hope that Wonder Woman's stand alone might be good.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
27-03-2017, 09:16 AM
(27-03-2017 08:46 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Batman would NEVER respond to "What is your super power?" with "I'm rich!". Batman would respond with something vague and slightly sinister like "If you live long enough you may find out.".

A good one for that would be flash watching batman annihilate a like 20 guys, and for him to ask the same question when he's done. Batman replies "i don't have any" then we pan to a shocked looking flash saying "that is ....awesome".

27-03-2017, 09:31 AM
The Justice League was already done to perfection with the animated series. This is just a mild curiosity to me.
27-03-2017, 09:47 AM
My wife is a bigger DC fan than I. I've always liked Image and Marvel comics better. As far as movies go, we both liked Suicide Squad, but BvS was meh. We're both looking forward to Wonder Woman. Justice League looks like it could be a fun movie from this trailer. I think DC moives tend to be better when you don't take them very seriously- which sucks because it's a more serious brand than Marvel.

Marvel produces shit like Captain America: Civil War, which had a jacked up premise. I felt like we were supposed to root for Cap in that movie (I mean, it's his movie after all and he's not an anti-hero character), but he was so badly in the wrong in that movie- at least in my opinion- that he just comes across as a stubborn idiot who doesn't want to be held accountable for anything he does.

But then again, BvS had characters behaving in similarly bizarre ways.

Um... so yeah, I guess I'm looking forward to this. But I'm really looking forward to Wonder Woman.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
27-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Yeah Wonder Women looks pretty good, I'm hoping that's a good one as well.

Hopefully DC start getting their act together. I like Man of Steel, BvS I still have no strong feelings about one way or another, (except that awesome batman warehouse scene), and Suicide Squad kind of invoked the same "well....that was a movie" response haha.

And that's interesting about Civil War, as I was on Cap's team the whole time XD I suppose if it was "Avengers: Civil War" (which basically it was anyway) you can pick your own team Smile

27-03-2017, 09:58 PM
Wonder Woman looks like it will great. Lots of good characters, a clear enemy and a decent plot.
The plot being - Fight the bad guys in a war.

I think the problem that DC is having is with making stories in which the characters don't really know each other. They are all introduction stories.

Wonder Woman is going off to war.
No introduction needed. She's an Amazon with powers. She can kick ass. Nuff said.

A Justice League movie would have been better served if they start with the idea that they all know each other and have worked together for years.

I hesitate to even hope the movie will be good, because I've been let down so many times.

All they have to do is get writers from the animated series to write the movie and all will be good.
But noooooo. I'm sure they got some idiot who has never read a damn comic book in his whole life.

Arrrrgggghhh
Feeling too cynical

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
31-03-2017, 01:35 PM
I think it's terrible. More of the same crap from Snyder.