Justice Scalia insult generator (let him own you)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2015, 10:38 PM
RE: Justice Scalia insult generator (let him own you)
“One would think that Dale Cleary's interpretations are a milestone of judicial overreaching. I could go on.”

Used my own name. Smartass

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-06-2015, 10:55 PM
“One would think that JDog's mindset is intoxicated and utterly unmotivated. Never mind.”

Wow.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
27-06-2015, 01:19 AM
One would think that Chas's logic is like some ghoul in a late-night horror movie that repeatedly sits up in its grave and shuffles abroad after being repeatedly killed and buried. This wolf comes as a wolf.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-06-2015, 06:15 AM
I'll let him insult himself...

“One would think that Antonin Scalia's mindset is flagpole sitting. This effectively decrees the end of all morals legislation.”

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
27-06-2015, 07:21 AM
“One would think that Dirk Diggler's logic is picked at random from the Kansas City telephone directory. I would hide my head in a bag.”

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
27-06-2015, 07:22 AM
“One would think that Szuchow's vision is pretentious and profoundly incoherent. This effectively decrees the end of all morals legislation.”

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
27-06-2015, 07:23 AM
“One would think that Angie's showy profundities are Platonic golf. Ask the nearest hippie.”

Mine changes a bit if I use Angie - guess he doesn't realize that I am the nearest hippie. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-06-2015, 07:51 AM
“One would think that Jordan's sentiments are somersaults of statutory interpretation. I would hide my head in a bag.”

Using my real first name, still Wow lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
27-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Depends which name I use.

“One would think that Jon's mind is like some ghoul in a late-night horror movie that repeatedly sits up in its grave and shuffles abroad after being repeatedly killed and buried. Never mind.”

“One would think that Jonathan's opinions are a Cheop's pyramid. Just who do we think we are?”

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
27-06-2015, 04:00 PM
“One would think that Jason's mind is quite absurd. Hardly a distillation of essence.”

Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.