Justice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: Justice
(12-02-2014 02:02 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Well there are some vulnerable people in society whos lives can be broken without too much effort. He is a predator who looks up just such people. He got very small punishment compared to what he should get. The legal system is worthless in such case. So you suggest he should get away with it? What a fucking disgrace.

And I did not say murder that would just free him XD

What makes you competent to determine what punishment should be received ? Judges go to law school. What qualification do you have to determine the course of another person's life ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2014, 02:05 PM
(12-02-2014 02:02 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Well there are some vulnerable people in society whos lives can be broken without too much effort. He is a predator who looks up just such people. He got very small punishment compared to what he should get. The legal system is worthless in such case. So you suggest he should get away with it? What a fucking disgrace.

You are being purposefully vague. Do you want everyone to just blindly agree with you?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-02-2014, 02:07 PM
(12-02-2014 02:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  

What makes you competent to determine what punishment should be received ? Judges go to law school. What qualification do you have to determine the course of another person's life ?

Well dude. When he did what he did he knew what he was doing and what outcome it's gonna have and he did it specifically because he could get away with it with the laws which are in society today. What gives me right? Well I look at his action, motivation and the outcome. Should be enough. As for court the laws do not allow justice to happen in such cases. I am not gonna do anything to him because I see no point in going to prison for because of some piece of shit but I would like to know opinions of the society which we live in and the justice in it.
12-02-2014, 02:08 PM
"It's not illegal if you don't get caught"

The problem is; you'll get caught.

So don't get caught, stay out of it. Pursue a case, if you can't, then it's not worth getting worked up over. You'll just end up being another statistic.

Atir aissom atir imon
12-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Seeking "justice" for a complete stranger is not an act of "kindness"

It is a selfish act, you need to calm down and think about the implications of any actions that you may take that will impact on your own life and those around you.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
12-02-2014, 02:09 PM
(12-02-2014 02:08 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  "It's not illegal if you don't get caught"

So don't get caught, stay out of it. Pursue a case, if you can't, then it's not worth getting worked up over. You'll just end up being another statistic.

Well he would at least suffer. Cause I see injustice happen all the time and those mofos get away with it. What the fuck is up with that. And he probly wouldn't even try suicide if our society wouldn't be so judgemental and cruel. I think everybody is responsible to a degree.
12-02-2014, 02:12 PM
(12-02-2014 02:07 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 02:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  What makes you competent to determine what punishment should be received ? Judges go to law school. What qualification do you have to determine the course of another person's life ?

Well dude. When he did what he did he knew what he was doing and what outcome it's gonna have and he did it specifically because he could get away with it with the laws which are in society today. What gives me right? Well I look at his action, motivation and the outcome. Should be enough. As for court the laws do not allow justice to happen in such cases.

And you know all this because ? He's your alternate personality that lives in your head ? As Moms said, you're being vague. Why the fuck wouldn't a court work ? The crime is that hard to see ? Maybe the crime is in your fruity patootie and not in the real world ? Maybe there was no crime and you're deranged. *You can't trust yourself to fairly evaluate*. No one can. That's why we have courts in the first place. Courts and appeals and a legal process and it *still* goes wrong. But it's 100 times better than your proposal of vigilante justice.

I suspect that you're trolling but whatevs.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-02-2014, 02:12 PM
(12-02-2014 02:09 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 02:08 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  "It's not illegal if you don't get caught"

Well he would at least suffer. Cause I see injustice happen all the time and those mofos get away with it. What the fuck is up with that. And he probly wouldn't even try suicide if our society wouldn't be so judgemental and cruel. I think everybody is responsible to a degree.

Then give us details. Specifics. For all we know you're talking about torturing a childhood bullying of a friend. We can not give you an accurate opinion when you're withholding vital information.

Atir aissom atir imon
12-02-2014, 02:18 PM
If revenge is required, then it should be done in the least conspicuous and most permanent way, by ones self. But thats to late now, as you already made a mention of it on a public forum. (NEVER, ever talk about illegal intentions to ANYONE ! No matter what ! )

If your not willing to go to that length, do nothing and let 'karma' take care of it, people like that eventually get themselves hung on their own. You may just not have the satisfaction of seeing it.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
12-02-2014, 02:19 PM
I guess I wait for society to improve. Too bad it will take another 1000 years and it's gonna keep happening.