Justice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Justice
It was already reported by the parents but apparently it failed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2014, 03:02 PM
(12-02-2014 02:59 PM)donotwant Wrote:  It was already reported by the parents but apparently it failed.

Elevate it. Our first report was not acted upon. I went up a level and got things moving.
12-02-2014, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 04:18 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(12-02-2014 01:51 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I'm not gonna go into the specifics but the evil person knew the impact it's gonna have and did those actions specifically to destroy the life of the victim. The victim was not harming anyone.
I did not personally know the victim but I see how much he suffers and the evil person gets away with it and I'm pissed off about it. I want justice. So what should be done to the evil one?

It seems the OP doesn't really know the victim and it's unclear how he knows they suffer.

You later say someone contacted the authorities and they refused to do anything, so I'm just guessing but maybe you aren't privy to all the facts in this case. Maybe you're projecting your angst onto this situation (whatever it really is) and that's clouding your judgment?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-02-2014, 04:31 PM
(12-02-2014 04:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 01:51 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I'm not gonna go into the specifics but the evil person knew the impact it's gonna have and did those actions specifically to destroy the life of the victim. The victim was not harming anyone.
I did not personally know the victim but I see how much he suffers and the evil person gets away with it and I'm pissed off about it. I want justice. So what should be done to the evil one?

It seems the OP doesn't really know the victim and it's unclear how he knows they suffer.

You later say someone contacted the authorities and they refused to do anything, so I'm just guessing but maybe you aren't privy to all the facts in this case. Maybe you're projecting your angst onto this situation (whatever it really is) and that's clouding your judgment?

Mom, we got a guessing game going on here, at best.

Untill the cards get laid out on the table, anything we might say is pure conjecture.

This thread is ultimately a dead end unless Donotwant spells out the details, and if he cant do that, this is just an excercise in futility , and wasnt thought through before posting.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
12-02-2014, 05:14 PM
(12-02-2014 04:31 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 04:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It seems the OP doesn't really know the victim and it's unclear how he knows they suffer.

Mom, we got a guessing game going on here, at best.

Untill the cards get laid out on the table, anything we might say is pure conjecture.

This thread is ultimately a dead end unless Donotwant spells out the details, and if he cant do that, this is just an excercise in futility , and wasnt thought through before posting.

That's basically the point.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-02-2014, 10:00 PM
This is kind of related, and I don't really feel like making a new thread so....
Just watched a documentary on Russia's toughest prisons, thought it was pretty interesting to see the difference in our prisons. They have some good ideas though...

Atir aissom atir imon