Justification for NTS?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Justification for NTS?
(13-10-2015 07:11 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 06:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Go rape a porcupine.

Don't dare judge my parenting on a adjective that I use to describe myself.

You have no idea what I teach my kids, asshole.

And this is the exact opposite of the fruit of the Spirit. How do we know Kingschosen is a true christian? Consider

The man was pissed off, I think we can cut him some slack Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2015, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2015 07:30 AM by kingschosen.)
(13-10-2015 07:11 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 06:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Go rape a porcupine.

Don't dare judge my parenting on a adjective that I use to describe myself.

You have no idea what I teach my kids, asshole.

And this is the exact opposite of the fruit of the Spirit. How do we know Kingschosen is a true christian? Consider

And the jackassess come out.

I'm out.

Edit: Oh, and KC's Law.

A theist tries to have open, honest discourse about a subject, and many just can't resist the ad homs and idiotic implications. Maybe it's time to look at yourselves and how you treat theists... which *gasp* has been a long time problem here.

If you can't treat me with respect, then you don't deserve honest discourse concerning religious debate.

So have fun circle-jerking yourselves off. Make sure to swallow.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
13-10-2015, 07:27 AM
But the doctors could perform a test on the cancer and determine whether it was benign or not. They just chose not to until they removed it (which was kind of stupid).

What test is there to determine whether someone is a true Christian or not?
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
13-10-2015, 07:29 AM
(13-10-2015 07:25 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 07:11 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  And this is the exact opposite of the fruit of the Spirit. How do we know Kingschosen is a true christian? Consider

And the jackassess come out.

I'm out.

I forgive you for calling me a jackass. Have Jesus give you a hug Hug

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
13-10-2015, 07:53 AM
(13-10-2015 07:25 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  A theist tries to have open, honest discourse about a subject, and many just can't resist the ad homs and idiotic implications. Maybe it's time to look at yourselves and how you treat theists... which *gasp* has been a long time problem here.

If you can't treat me with respect, then you don't deserve honest discourse concerning religious debate.

So have fun circle-jerking yourselves off. Make sure to swallow.

Snickers? Shy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-10-2015, 08:05 AM
[Image: QdJrwkl.gif]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-10-2015, 08:26 AM
I feel bad for KC, and the porcupine.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
13-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Not much of a discourse, if the poster ignores what by my count were at least 10 serious responses to the issues raised by the post in the first couple of pages and doesn't attempt to clarify or answer any of the questions from those responses.
[+] 7 users Like julep's post
13-10-2015, 09:01 AM
I was merely answering someone's question regarding how do you tell if someone is a true christian or not, by stating what the bible had to say. Then in the very next post, KC comes swinging in on a Tarzan vine of irony by demonstrating the exact opposite of what the bible says regarding true believers. I pointed that out. But really, how could I not? Am I out of line here? Do I really deserve the title of jackass for that? Do I give a fuck?
Not really . . . .

In the end it seems that the concept of real christians deconverting is very problematic to KC that when he is shown why his justifications are wrong, it puts him on edge because his entire comfortable world is in threat of crashing down around him. I hope it does. There is truth waiting for him on the other side of that event.

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
13-10-2015, 09:44 AM
The cancer patient lived his life with the fear of looming death over his head. He probably drew up a will, and made his final arrangements. Yes, he was a cancer patient. He had a diagnosis, and he felt the horrible feelings that one must feel when faced with a disease that has no chance of survival. This was his reality, and it was his experience. He may or may not wish to redefine his experience in light of new evidence, but no one else gets to do that for him. It’s arrogant, and denying him the acknowledgement of the emotional hardship that he endured over a mere technicality shows a profound lack of empathy.

The same is true when Christians leave Christianity, only the conclusive proof will never be known. If a person lived as a Christian, and they worshiped Jesus, and believed that they talked to him and believed that they had a close and personal relationship with him, and they want to be called a Christian, then they're a Christian (or a former Christian). Christianity cannot be proven, so any effort to diminish their experience is petty and displays the same arrogance and lack of empathy as with the cancer patient.
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post