Justification for NTS?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Justification for NTS?
That's very helpful.

Here you combine picking fault with someone AND giving us a definition, thereby, insulting the OP and everyone else on the forum.

Well done!

And we cannot forget the usual "asshole" comment. None of your posts would be complete without some gutter language.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2015, 12:31 PM
(15-10-2015 12:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  That's very helpful.

Here you combine picking fault with someone AND giving us a definition, thereby, insulting the OP and everyone else on the forum.

Well done!

And we cannot forget the usual "asshole" comment. None of your posts would be complete without some gutter language.

You don't have very good social skills if this is your stance on what insulting is. Or maybe you really are just an asshole like stated.

So how long til KC comes back? His scenario just wasn't a fitting analogy because it wasn't very tit for tat at all so it came off strange.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-10-2015, 12:38 PM

Well done!

I'm sorry, who are you to be offering your advice? I doubt anyone (including the whole forum and the OP) felt the least bit insulted.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-10-2015, 12:52 PM
(15-10-2015 12:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm sorry, who are you to be offering your advice?
It's an open and public forum. Deltabravo's advice is no less warranted and no less important than everyone else's advice which is frequently offered up on TTA.
15-10-2015, 01:22 PM
(15-10-2015 12:52 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 12:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm sorry, who are you to be offering your advice?
It's an open and public forum. Deltabravo's advice is no less warranted and no less important than everyone else's advice which is frequently offered up on TTA.

I didn't say it wasn't. But thanks for interjecting.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

15-10-2015, 01:55 PM
(15-10-2015 12:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Well done!

I'm sorry, who are you to be offering your advice? I doubt anyone (including the whole forum and the OP) felt the least bit insulted.

Oh, sorry, the advice was offered to the previous poster, Chas. That isn't obvious because my post wound up on the next page.

I am so sorry, I won't let that happen again. It seems to have cause a lot of trouble here with people not reading the post above and getting what I was getting at, but, if you do read the previous post, you will understand, I assure you.

So, again, I am so sorry, please accept my apologies.

Sad
15-10-2015, 02:01 PM
(15-10-2015 01:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 12:52 PM)Stevil Wrote:  It's an open and public forum. Deltabravo's advice is no less warranted and no less important than everyone else's advice which is frequently offered up on TTA.

I didn't say it wasn't. But thanks for interjecting.
Yeah well, It seems we are all guilty of that.
15-10-2015, 02:05 PM
(15-10-2015 12:31 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

Well done!

You don't have very good social skills if this is your stance on what insulting is. Or maybe you really are just an asshole like stated.

So how long til KC comes back? His scenario just wasn't a fitting analogy because it wasn't very tit for tat at all so it came off strange.

Not sure I have a clue what you are talking about.

Let me explain. If you look at Chas' posts you will be hard pressed to find a single one which offers us any insight into what he thinks. His usual post is one which simply denies what the previous poster said and/or he likes to provide a definition for us, as though we are only semi-literate.

When someone starts a thread called NTS and then sets out his ideas, if someone wasn't quite sure what he meant, they would likely look it up themselves or, more likely, pick it up from the context.

I don't understand why you would say that I lack "social skills" by saying that providing definitions of some common phrase is insulting. What would it be like if I had "good" social skills?

But then, I'm NTS because NTS would think something like that was in the slightest bit insulting.

And then again, who cares!
[+] 1 user Likes Deltabravo's post
15-10-2015, 02:43 PM
(15-10-2015 02:05 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  When someone starts a thread called NTS and then sets out his ideas, if someone wasn't quite sure what he meant, they would likely look it up themselves or, more likely, pick it up from the context.

Except Chas was not explaining what NTS is for those of us who didn't know or didn't bother to look it up, but rather presenting the exact meaning of NTS to make a point about the OP's analogy being invalid. We do that, like, every day here.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 8 users Like undergroundp's post
15-10-2015, 07:27 PM
(15-10-2015 02:05 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 12:31 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You don't have very good social skills if this is your stance on what insulting is. Or maybe you really are just an asshole like stated.

Not sure I have a clue what you are talking about.

Let me explain. If you look at Chas' posts you will be hard pressed to find a single one which offers us any insight into what he thinks. His usual post is one which simply denies what the previous poster said and/or he likes to provide a definition for us, as though we are only semi-literate.

When someone starts a thread called NTS and then sets out his ideas, if someone wasn't quite sure what he meant, they would likely look it up themselves or, more likely, pick it up from the context.

I don't understand why you would say that I lack "social skills" by saying that providing definitions of some common phrase is insulting. What would it be like if I had "good" social skills?

But then, I'm NTS because NTS would think something like that was in the slightest bit insulting.

And then again, who cares!

I'm sorry? Why would that matter? So what? That's part of the awkward social skill trait here. Okay, why would him

And you come off like YOU are offended by it. Why? That's exactly why it fits to say your social skill reading of this is awkward. It's not even intended at you. Undergrounddp explained it quite clear, it's clearly at KC, explaining why his threads whole basis was flawed.

That's on your interpretation and picking up of it. That'ts not quite the manner other people get frequently based on responses and likes those types of posts often receive.

If you would somehow respond saying, well in REAL life people would think that action is rude, insulting, etc. That would be more of an issue on you again. This type of community/forum especially is going to function differently. Perhaps you don't just come to get how different situations and scenarios have different types of behavior they approve of. (then again I'm not sure you even understand NTS in actuality because that little sentence you used it in makes zero sense. Saying, I'm NTS has no meaning there. I could clairify that more than I am already, but that'd be "insulting.")

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post