Justification of hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2013, 01:17 PM
RE: Justification of hell?
while truth has to do with anything as anything cant b but true first

which means that u see me as a liar in depth, while the truth would b urself base reference

to me it is the proof that u r evil who cant immediately recognize smthg fundamentally true and being happy to have the chance to give smthg to positive rights
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2013, 01:21 PM
(14-09-2013 01:17 PM)absols Wrote:  which means that u see me as a liar

Lying requires a brain that works, intentionally.
That is something you lack, apparently.
Entirely.

Go away.
ASAP

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
14-09-2013, 01:26 PM
(14-09-2013 11:13 AM)absols Wrote:  it is funny how u dont know anything and claim saying everything

where there is smthg really it must b u, if it is not u while it is real then it is surely superior to u, then as u are the only present reference it is surely infinite existence
superior by definition is what cant b known

where there is nothing the present is the possible u, so ur freedom which is also absolute infinite existence

what is free is by definition isolated so absolute and infinite, freedom cant realize totally itself

[Image: Ecce-homo-Cecilia-Gim%C3%A9nez-El%C3%ADa...-2012.jpeg]

Is your first sentence about how Christian's put forward a claim without evidence?

If so, I can get behind that the rest only gives me the reaction similar to the picture above.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
14-09-2013, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2013 01:38 PM by absols.)
again using my words to force smthg from lies market to sell

there is no ignorance shitty proven mathematically by my easiest way of using my brain shitty, which show constantly being much superior absolutely to whatever u might think giving all ur brain faculty out to appear smart

again i can prove it easily with easiest brain fart

liar are what doesnt ever need a brain shitty

when truth exist then liars know where they are truly outside the obvious present, so it becomes too easily to just stay there while denying in all cheapest ways of lies with offense or not any present move

any of u is obvious subjective stay still as shit screaming and forcing its own life from willing to destroy any other presence first

animals manipulations ends are like that in never being brains possible abstractions use to stand objectively as

u cant use my freedom ways to sell ur religion lie that everyone is right if act like animals rejecting their brains faculty offer to stand free

when it is exclusively my freedom way obviously, the print of real human being
fuck u
14-09-2013, 01:31 PM
(14-09-2013 01:28 PM)absols Wrote:  again using my words to force smthg from lies market to sell

there is no ignorance shitty proven mathematically by my easiest way of using my brain shitty, which show constantly being much superior absolutely to whatever u might think giving all ur brain faculty out to appear smart

again i can prove it easily with easiest brain fart

liar are what doesnt ever need a brain shitty

when truth exist then liars know where they are truly outside the obvious present, so it becomes too easily to just stay there while denying cheap ways with offense or not any present move

all subjective staying as shit screaming and forcing ur life of willing to destroy any other presence

animals manipulations ends like that never use brains possible abstractions use

No one has called you a liar.

We don't know what you are saying because your English is largely indecipherable.

Why don't you understand that?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2013, 01:46 PM
(14-09-2013 01:26 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  Is your first sentence about how Christian's put forward a claim without evidence?

If so, I can get behind that the rest only gives me the reaction similar to the picture above.

not at all, my first sentence dont concern those animals it concerns everything and anyone power so what claim being up over humans conscious existence

so it is about evil wills and life while a lot of animals are having the shape of humans to b the evil free wills of evil life

atheists are evil too

like it is funny how u r using atheism to sell homosexuality so what is more animal and claiming having any relation with freedom right in there while it is killing freedom in truth

atheism is also used to justify anything abuse as it doesnt belong to god anymore so become for humans like kind of cheap logics
14-09-2013, 01:56 PM
(14-09-2013 01:46 PM)absols Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 01:26 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  Is your first sentence about how Christian's put forward a claim without evidence?

not at all, my first sentence dont concern those animals it concerns everything and anyone power so what claim being up over humans conscious existence

so it is about evil wills and life while a lot of animals are having the shape of humans to b the evil free wills of evil life

atheists are evil too

like it is funny how u r using atheism to sell homosexuality so what is more animal and claiming having any relation with freedom right in there while it is killing freedom in truth

atheism is also used to justify anything abuse as it doesnt belong to god anymore so become for humans like kind of cheap logics

Oh, dear. Dodgy "atheists are evil too"
So it is clear, finally, that you are a theist.

Atheists are evil because ... ? Atheism isn't used to justify anything - you are confused.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2013, 02:02 PM
(14-09-2013 01:46 PM)absols Wrote:  

atheists are evil too

If you saw my post above I was definitely joking. You saw that funny picture?

You are delusional. Also, it seems God did little to favor your typing skills. Regardless I recommend you look up facts unless you are scared to do so. Religious people can definitely be evil to and if you don't believe me. http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...-imagined/

And now I believe you are even more delusional than I previously though. I do not sell homosexuality like you sell hatred. You are having this entire idea that is supposedly based on the Bible. Jesus would totally hate people right? He would type in really bad English and say people are evil without knowing them.

The cheap logic is coming from you. You are the one degrading human life and the reason people even look down on Christian's. I know plenty of Christian's who would be saddened by your apparent lack of thought in any regards. Of course you are still Christian and all your doing is reinforcing a negative tone that they ignore all evidence, thought and all other generalizations that are obviously not true. I am not saying you are a liar. I am saying you are insanely delusional.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

14-09-2013, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2013 02:11 PM by absols.)
(14-09-2013 01:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  No one has called you a liar.

We don't know what you are saying because your English is largely indecipherable.

u again prove my point, it is the liar that never use his brain

u cant even do the least abstraction to conclude anything

when ur best take is to shout that noone called me liar, how is that any argument while clearly standing proud in meaning being the constant liar urself, how does it need anything but cheap present stand like chicks words

when u mean honest people being stupid while i prove the opposite in all ways
how honesty is freedom of everything which require realisation of everything being else, so its rights first, and even if a lot of honest people are not conscious about it clearly like me, they are always being real and never meaning themselves, which necessitate the same depth of being intelligent

but when i prove that liars are what is never the brain, then i prove u the evil u r by claiming the opposite

while here too u insist on meaning being smart urself bc liar

to erase what i said in the hope that ur sentence is enough to contradict the obvious

the obvious is never any word nor anyone sentence shitty

the obvious is of truth and there is nothing else so again it is all about u and ur most dirty ends
14-09-2013, 02:19 PM
(14-09-2013 02:03 PM)absols Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 01:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  No one has called you a liar.

u again prove my point, it is the liar that never use his brain

u cant even do the least abstraction to conclude anything

when u mean honest people being stupid while i prove the opposite in all ways
how honesty is freedom of everything which require realisation of everything being else, so its rights first, and even if a lot of honest people are not conscious about it clearly like me, they are always being real and never meaning themselves, which necessitate the same depth of being intelligent

but when i prove that liars are what is never the brain, then i prove u the evil u r by claiming the opposite

while here too u insist on meaning being smart urself bc liar

to erase what i said in the hope that ur sentence is enough to contradict the obvious

the obvious is never any word nor anyone sentence shitty

the obvious is of truth and there is nothing else so again it is all about u and ur most dirty ends

So you have confirmed you are the liar?

You are spouting nonsense again...

Small block of text which you need to reiterate more clearly.

Oh, so now you get to define liars? That isn't how it works no one is lying to you hear you are simply using the term to justify some form of hatred of sorts. Your using those terms not in a correct way but in a way to dehumanize and degrade people similar to what others have done to cause atrocities to people.

I believe Chas is intelligent. Why? He can at least make understandable and clear sentences while agreeing or providing factual information. I have also heard he is Terse and Deadly.

What is the obvious? Please tell me this because I want to know. You say its not a work or sentence but you just said it in a word and sentence. Weeping

Yes in the end its about truth and we have been trying to seek it. Thats what I believe most atheists are here to do. I would gladly believe in a God if any evidence shows up which there haven't been. I am constantly looking for evidence watching it being tested and tried countless times to make sure it was correct. We have facts that have been studied countless times.

What do you have?

Some belief you just want to believe for self satisfaction. That is it.

Compared to the evidence, data, facts and theories that scientist constantly discover and reaffirm. I believe the apparent falsehood is on your end unless you can provide something which I will freely take into account if it has any basis to it rather than simply being a claim. So can you at least tell us what that is ad not in hieroglyphs please?