Justification of hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Justification of hell?
(14-09-2013 02:03 PM)absols Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 01:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  No one has called you a liar.

We don't know what you are saying because your English is largely indecipherable.

Why don't you understand that?

u again prove my point, it is the liar that never use his brain

u cant even do the least abstraction to conclude anything

when ur best take is to shout that noone called me liar, how is that any argument while clearly standing proud in meaning being the constant liar urself, how does it need anything but cheap present stand like chicks words

when u mean honest people being stupid while i prove the opposite in all ways
how honesty is freedom of everything which require realisation of everything being else, so its rights first, and even if a lot of honest people are not conscious about it clearly like me, they are always being real and never meaning themselves, which necessitate the same depth of being intelligent

but when i prove that liars are what is never the brain, then i prove u the evil u r by claiming the opposite

while here too u insist on meaning being smart urself bc liar

to erase what i said in the hope that ur sentence is enough to contradict the obvious

the obvious is never any word nor anyone sentence shitty

the obvious is of truth and there is nothing else so again it is all about u and ur most dirty ends

Your text is not understandable.

You are either so delusional that you can't see that, or you are using some really cool software that creates gibberish.

Can you post a link to that? Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2013, 02:34 PM
(14-09-2013 02:02 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  If you saw my post above I was definitely joking. You saw that funny picture?

You are delusional. Also, it seems God did little to favor your typing skills. Regardless I recommend you look up facts unless you are scared to do so. Religious people can definitely be evil to and if you don't believe me. http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...-imagined/

And now I believe you are even more delusional than I previously though. I do not sell homosexuality like you sell hatred. You are having this entire idea that is supposedly based on the Bible. Jesus would totally hate people right? He would type in really bad English and say people are evil without knowing them.

The cheap logic is coming from you. You are the one degrading human life and the reason people even look down on Christian's. I know plenty of Christian's who would be saddened by your apparent lack of thought in any regards. Of course you are still Christian and all your doing is reinforcing a negative tone that they ignore all evidence, thought and all other generalizations that are obviously not true. I am not saying you are a liar. I am saying you are insanely delusional.

u r the delusional source, and since we are more then opposite so cant b at a same spot if everything was in truth, that show how i couldnt ever use that term which dont exist of course in truth

only liars and evil do

when existence is true shitty, then i repeat any sight know everything by its own presence and absolute freedom clarifying its stand

it shows the depth of shit u r, how immediately i became religious bc i confused it with atheists as same evil shit

as if u got any truth by stating that others are delusional, which is the way of pervert evil focusing on possessing any weak presence they can get to pretend being instead while exhibiting being worse without shame of such obvious lie

and piece of shit my words have obviously no skills while u say the opposite to kill my obvious value and my self existence freedom right which is more obvious
and proving the shit liar u r the evil freak that use word delusions just to manipulate others, freaking liar worshipping any powers that can get u to appear smart

which show the exclusive delusional being in ur head being urself belief, as if someone could ever exist by believing being

proving the shit u r forever, that cant respect anything not even being still facts, while u run to enjoy the idea that there is a god who hit present facts for fake beings

im nothing to truth, but obviously truth mean u the liars through ur gods

so whatever shitty u would shout about me doesnt matter, fuck u endlessly

i have no respect to u at all or any of ur pretense of being

but it is never the point

true existence is obviously not about me and all about ur end

while u and ur shit gods keep focusing on ur dirty ways by stepping on honest heads so what belong to true possible realities first
Find all posts by this user
14-09-2013, 02:44 PM
My new favorite curse...fuck you endlessly.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
14-09-2013, 02:46 PM
fuck u piece of cheap evil ways, as if u could b looking fooling anyone like me here

just to keep it lost in endless useless justifications that he never meant

as if ur ways are not too obvious, and ur hate to such simple words possibilities that can gather everything right fast

look freak pervert head, u shut up and stop pretending seeking the truth as if it is a cool or good stuff

truth is by definition what is never to find, anything present still for a minute to b clear like urself shitty

what is this finding the truth???? fuck u but the pervert mean of evil to claim being the truth by searching if there is anything else really
14-09-2013, 02:47 PM
(14-09-2013 02:34 PM)absols Wrote:  so whatever shitty u would shout about me doesnt matter, fuck u endlessly

Girly love you long time. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Please tell us who is 'freak pervert head'. That really needs to be their sub-name henceforth.

14-09-2013, 02:51 PM
(14-09-2013 02:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Please tell us who is 'freak pervert head'. That really needs to be their sub-name henceforth.

Please. Please. Let it be me, Lord.
Oh wait. I don't pray.
Then it could be my signature.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-09-2013, 03:14 PM
(14-09-2013 02:46 PM)absols Wrote:  fuck u piece of cheap evil ways, as if u could b looking fooling anyone like me here

as if ur ways are not too obvious, and ur hate to such simple words possibilities that can gather everything right fast

look freak pervert head, u shut up and stop pretending seeking the truth as if it is a cool or good stuff

truth is by definition what is never to find, anything present still for a minute to b clear like urself shitty

what is this finding the truth???? fuck u but the pervert mean of evil to claim being the truth by searching if there is anything else really

[Image: 130386210992-tumblr_lgq1btt3Wp1qe.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-09-2013, 03:25 PM
(14-09-2013 02:46 PM)absols Wrote:  fuck u piece of cheap evil ways, as if u could b looking fooling anyone like me here

You really don't understand that you are posting gibberish?

What is you native language?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2013, 03:29 PM
(14-09-2013 03:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
just to keep it lost in endless useless justifications that he never meant as if ur ways are not too obvious, and ur hate to such simple words possibilities that can gather everything right fast look freak pervert head, u shut up and stop pretending seeking the truth as if it is a cool or good stuff truth is by definition what is never to find, anything present still for a minute to b clear like urself shitty what is this finding the truth???? fuck u but the pervert mean of evil to claim being the truth by searching if there is anything else really

You really don't understand that you are posting gibberish?

What is you native language?

I think that has been asked before but never answered. Sadly, no improvements have been shown...apparently learning isn't a goal.