Justification of hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Justification of hell?
(14-09-2013 03:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 02:46 PM)absols Wrote:  fuck u piece of cheap evil ways, as if u could b looking fooling anyone like me here

just to keep it lost in endless useless justifications that he never meant

as if ur ways are not too obvious, and ur hate to such simple words possibilities that can gather everything right fast

look freak pervert head, u shut up and stop pretending seeking the truth as if it is a cool or good stuff

truth is by definition what is never to find, anything present still for a minute to b clear like urself shitty

what is this finding the truth???? fuck u but the pervert mean of evil to claim being the truth by searching if there is anything else really

You really don't understand that you are posting gibberish?

What is you native language?

Gibberish, obviously. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-09-2013, 03:31 PM
(14-09-2013 03:14 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 02:46 PM)absols Wrote:  fuck u piece of cheap evil ways, as if u could b looking fooling anyone like me here

as if ur ways are not too obvious, and ur hate to such simple words possibilities that can gather everything right fast

look freak pervert head, u shut up and stop pretending seeking the truth as if it is a cool or good stuff

truth is by definition what is never to find, anything present still for a minute to b clear like urself shitty

what is this finding the truth???? fuck u but the pervert mean of evil to claim being the truth by searching if there is anything else really

[Image: 130386210992-tumblr_lgq1btt3Wp1qe.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lq8cv2Q3BH1r1yxoxo1_400.gif]

For the trolling... Or he seriously believes all that nonsense.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post
14-09-2013, 04:01 PM
(14-09-2013 03:31 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 03:14 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 130386210992-tumblr_lgq1btt3Wp1qe.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lq8cv2Q3BH1r1yxoxo1_400.gif]

For the trolling... Or he seriously believes all that nonsense.

absols is far beyond the point of what could be considered reasonable accommodation. He/she/it has shown no desire to communicate clearly, nor put the effort into learning how to. So in light of a endless torrent of indecipherable bullshit, I post ponies. I know that doing so pisses he/she/it off, and I'm hoping that after enough equestrian shenanigans, he/she/it will get a fucking clue. Until then, I post ponies. Drinking Beverage

[Image: tumblr_lj52xxMjY51qzvqde.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-09-2013, 11:58 PM

I agree with u 100 percnt

these dumheads r telling no truth!!! in additn to their meanie athist homo ways thy ignore the TRUTH of the ONENESS of the FOUR DAYS thyve been educated stupid.
15-09-2013, 02:05 AM
(14-09-2013 09:39 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 03:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  What do you mean by discreteness shatters the infinite?

Where there is something, there is one thing, but where there is nothing, there is infinite nothingness.

But when there is something, can't that one thing be divided into two things?.....And so on....and so on...and so on....
15-09-2013, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 04:43 AM by absols.)
one thing is more infinite nature then nothing

bc one thing is objective then it is absolute exponentiality presence

u r fake that is why u keep meaning a thing as nothing but just u invented it still

the whole point is the consistency and constancy of a thing, which again necessitate to admit freedom superoirity as the only way

while nothing or nothingness is not smthg in truth, so the freedom is limited fact so not superior

only the fact of superiority is always through infinite existence

again superior by definition is what is certainly true without being present really so definitely infinite
15-09-2013, 04:50 AM
(14-09-2013 04:01 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  absols is far beyond the point of what could be considered reasonable accommodation. He/she/it has shown no desire to communicate clearly, nor put the effort into learning how to. So in light of a endless torrent of indecipherable bullshit, I post ponies. I know that doing so pisses he/she/it off, and I'm hoping that after enough equestrian shenanigans, he/she/it will get a fucking clue. Until then, I post ponies. Drinking Beverage

[Image: tumblr_lj52xxMjY51qzvqde.gif]

At first I was like:
[Image: 197294.jpg]
And then I was going:
[Image: Hell+60s+spiderman+goes+with+anything+_f...b050f3.jpg]
And now I'm saying:
[Image: c84.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-09-2013, 06:50 AM
(15-09-2013 04:40 AM)absols Wrote:  one thing is more infinite nature then nothing

bc one thing is objective then it is absolute exponentiality presence

u r fake that is why u keep meaning a thing as nothing but just u invented it still

the whole point is the consistency and constancy of a thing, which again necessitate to admit freedom superoirity as the only way

while nothing or nothingness is not smthg in truth, so the freedom is limited fact so not superior

only the fact of superiority is always through infinite existence

again superior by definition is what is certainly true without being present really so definitely infinite

[Image: tumblr_mjv7rw7bwo1s6051io1_500.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
15-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Absols, you can't write well enough in English to be understood. Do you understand what I just wrote? Just answer yes or no.
15-09-2013, 09:27 AM
(15-09-2013 02:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  But when there is something, can't that one thing be divided into two things?.....And so on....and so on...and so on....

No.

This is not a new idea.

... this is my signature!