Justification of hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: Justification of hell?
fuck u piece of shit, u answser ur own question urself

only evil free wills like u dare act as if reality is about what different persons do

anyone is alone, while everyone know that the question is always the answer

so what ur question says all about u
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post
15-09-2013, 10:41 AM
(15-09-2013 09:27 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 02:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  But when there is something, can't that one thing be divided into two things?.....And so on....and so on...and so on....

No.

This is not a new idea.

So I can't be right because you assume quantum mechanics operates in heaven and hell(if they exist)?

A logically coherent reality need not be governed by quantum mechanics. We covered this already.
15-09-2013, 11:04 AM
(15-09-2013 10:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 09:27 AM)cjlr Wrote:  No.

This is not a new idea.

So I can't be right because you assume quantum mechanics operates in heaven and hell(if they exist)?

A logically coherent reality need not be governed by quantum mechanics. We covered this already.

Unicorn talk.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-09-2013, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 12:12 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-09-2013 10:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 09:27 AM)cjlr Wrote:  No.

This is not a new idea.

If you get to make up shit about shit, (that there is an after-life, that beings with no sensory systems experience "suffering", that suffering can be experienced no matter how small it is), then anyone else also gets to make up any other sort of shit they care to, also. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. If you get to make up crap, then you can't bitch later, about other's assumptions, (which are actually MORE reasonable than your crap). You have never said anything "coherent" since you came here. And now you want a SEPARATE standard for yourself and your shit, and others still held to a different standard. Too bad. You lose.
The least one can expect from theist shit-mongers, is a bit of consistency.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-09-2013, 12:59 PM
(15-09-2013 11:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 10:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  So I can't be right because you assume quantum mechanics operates in heaven and hell(if they exist)?

If you get to make up shit about shit, (that there is an after-life, that beings with no sensory systems experience "suffering", that suffering can be experienced no matter how small it is), then anyone else also gets to make up any other sort of shit they care to, also. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. If you get to make up crap, then you can't bitch later, about other's assumptions, (which are actually MORE reasonable than your crap). You have never said anything "coherent" since you came here. And now you want a SEPARATE standard for yourself and your shit, and others still held to a different standard. Too bad. You lose.

The question is can eternal punishment ever be morally justified. In order to answer that question you have to look at all logically possible circumstances of eternal punishment. I can't believe you guys are getting all butt hurt because it doesn't take long to contrive a set of circumstances in which eternal punishment can be justified.

Some of you are taking this stuff way to seriously. Its an interesting question with a surprising answer....to bad the answer doesn't jive with your world view. Get over it and move on.
15-09-2013, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 04:17 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-09-2013 12:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 11:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you get to make up shit about shit, (that there is an after-life, that beings with no sensory systems experience "suffering", that suffering can be experienced no matter how small it is), then anyone else also gets to make up any other sort of shit they care to, also. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. If you get to make up crap, then you can't bitch later, about other's assumptions, (which are actually MORE reasonable than your crap). You have never said anything "coherent" since you came here. And now you want a SEPARATE standard for yourself and your shit, and others still held to a different standard. Too bad. You lose.

The question is can eternal punishment ever be morally justified. In order to answer that question you have to look at all logically possible circumstances of eternal punishment. I can't believe you guys are getting all butt hurt because it doesn't take long to contrive a set of circumstances in which eternal punishment can be justified.

Some of you are taking this stuff way to seriously. Its an interesting question with a surprising answer....to bad the answer doesn't jive with your world view. Get over it and move on.

Well since you haven't done that, you complimented yourself too soon. It's also not the question asked in the OP. So you lost the argument, now you want to deflect attention away from your crap arguments. There is NO "logical" anything that has to do with "eternal" anything. "Eternal" is "timeless", not endless time. Your statement is illogical, and actually your sentences above are all non-sequiturs. Try harder, theist poop-peddler.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
15-09-2013, 01:53 PM

(15-09-2013 12:59 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I can't believe you guys are getting all butt hurt because it doesn't take long to contrive a set of circumstances in which eternal punishment can be justified.

There is nothing a human could possibly do in this world to warrant eternal punishment. Unless, by "eternal punishment" you mean death. Because death is eternal - like falling asleep and never waking up again. But as you're referring to infinite/eternal torture in hell, as I've said, no human could deserve it. Why? Because all consequences of our actions in this life are finite. In fact, if God exists, they are insignificant, because God could fix them at any moment (why he won't do it, is another matter). In fact, Christianity teaches not to be afraid of humans because they can't destroy the soul (Matt. 10:28), only the body. But who cares about the body, right? It's nothing but decadent flesh that causes one to sin, right? (Romans 8)
Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 02:18 PM by absols.)
i agree, humans dont matter whatever they mean or want to do anyway

but the issue is what really evil got the powers on all existence

that is how hell is invented for humans end so gods would still point else existence n deny their own existence as the true evil life
they proved how far they can torture true facts and rights, while meaning all being fake, but when they are now meaning existence seriously we cant but expect worse hell they would make for sure to justify all what they ever did to animals and facts freedom or mayb also free conscious standards like what few of us are

it is horrible that issue of powers it is like impossible to destroy but if smthg above their powers show up
so they would b pointed in truth as the worse criminals of all times

but how, when till now there is nothing but their powers and wills to gain more in worse ways
15-09-2013, 02:47 PM
(15-09-2013 06:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 04:40 AM)absols Wrote:  one thing is more infinite nature then nothing

bc one thing is objective then it is absolute exponentiality presence

u r fake that is why u keep meaning a thing as nothing but just u invented it still

the whole point is the consistency and constancy of a thing, which again necessitate to admit freedom superoirity as the only way

while nothing or nothingness is not smthg in truth, so the freedom is limited fact so not superior

only the fact of superiority is always through infinite existence

again superior by definition is what is certainly true without being present really so definitely infinite

[Image: tumblr_mjv7rw7bwo1s6051io1_500.gif]

[Image: 561593_537708042950040_1121045390_n.jpg]

Besides that, Absol is a sad person to think humans mean nothing. You make your life worth it or you can make your life simply lack proper grammar skills.

[Image: keep-calm-and-be-a-grammar-soviet.png]

I am not much of a grammar nazi but we Soviets do have our limits.

Hell was invented by humans as an idea to punish people for eternity which makes no sense. Finite crimes do not deserve eternity. I don't deny my existence and I generally live a good life and don't call people evil with foul language just because I don't agree with them.

I use true facts and I believe in humanism so creating rights and equality for humans is my goal. I don't know what your goal is but I do hope you learn more. I am sometimes sad at how barbaric we treat animals(That includes us!)

Few of you? and what standards are you thinking about? If lack of grammar I can find tons of people you can socialize with. If its your delusions than you need to see a doctor about that one.

Power isn't impossible to destroy and they change.
And the worst criminals of all time have been religious. To deny that is simply ignoring facts.

Who is gaining more? The religious right trying to brainwash children with creationism, forcing their beliefs on others who are homosexual? What about trying to push prayers in schools and ignoring those rights to minorities? Who is in power and who is trying to make it worse? Who thinks Harry Potter or Pokemon is Satanic? It isn't Atheists but religious who are fighting consistently to remain in control and have power. It is they who are abusing that power.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
15-09-2013, 03:19 PM
(15-09-2013 09:41 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u piece of shit, u answser ur own question urself

only evil free wills like u dare act as if reality is about what different persons do

anyone is alone, while everyone know that the question is always the answer

so what ur question says all about u

That one's actually pretty good. Thumbsup

Not sure whether it's AbsolveUs becoming more coherent, Girly starting to lose his mind by comprehending incoherence, or a gibberish bot accidentally randomly generating something that almost makes sense. Guess it don't matter much one way or the other.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.