Justification of hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Justification of hell?
(15-09-2013 02:47 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 06:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_mjv7rw7bwo1s6051io1_500.gif]

[Image: 561593_537708042950040_1121045390_n.jpg]

Besides that, Absol is a sad person to think humans mean nothing. You make your life worth it or you can make your life simply lack proper grammar skills.

[Image: keep-calm-and-be-a-grammar-soviet.png]

I am not much of a grammar nazi but we Soviets do have our limits.

Hell was invented by humans as an idea to punish people for eternity which makes no sense. Finite crimes do not deserve eternity. I don't deny my existence and I generally live a good life and don't call people evil with foul language just because I don't agree with them.

I use true facts and I believe in humanism so creating rights and equality for humans is my goal. I don't know what your goal is but I do hope you learn more. I am sometimes sad at how barbaric we treat animals(That includes us!)

Few of you? and what standards are you thinking about? If lack of grammar I can find tons of people you can socialize with. If its your delusions than you need to see a doctor about that one.

Power isn't impossible to destroy and they change.
And the worst criminals of all time have been religious. To deny that is simply ignoring facts.

Who is gaining more? The religious right trying to brainwash children with creationism, forcing their beliefs on others who are homosexual? What about trying to push prayers in schools and ignoring those rights to minorities? Who is in power and who is trying to make it worse? Who thinks Harry Potter or Pokemon is Satanic? It isn't Atheists but religious who are fighting consistently to remain in control and have power. It is they who are abusing that power.

[Image: i-will-tolerate-and-love-the-shit-out-of-you.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-09-2013, 10:18 PM
(15-09-2013 09:41 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u piece of shit, u answser ur own question urself

only evil free wills like u dare act as if reality is about what different persons do

anyone is alone, while everyone know that the question is always the answer

so what ur question says all about u

[Image: 24584__safe_animated_image-macro_vulgar_...r-shit.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-09-2013, 10:22 PM
(15-09-2013 09:49 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 02:47 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  [Image: 561593_537708042950040_1121045390_n.jpg]

Besides that, Absol is a sad person to think humans mean nothing. You make your life worth it or you can make your life simply lack proper grammar skills.

[Image: keep-calm-and-be-a-grammar-soviet.png]

I am not much of a grammar nazi but we Soviets do have our limits.

Hell was invented by humans as an idea to punish people for eternity which makes no sense. Finite crimes do not deserve eternity. I don't deny my existence and I generally live a good life and don't call people evil with foul language just because I don't agree with them.

I use true facts and I believe in humanism so creating rights and equality for humans is my goal. I don't know what your goal is but I do hope you learn more. I am sometimes sad at how barbaric we treat animals(That includes us!)

Few of you? and what standards are you thinking about? If lack of grammar I can find tons of people you can socialize with. If its your delusions than you need to see a doctor about that one.

Power isn't impossible to destroy and they change.
And the worst criminals of all time have been religious. To deny that is simply ignoring facts.

Who is gaining more? The religious right trying to brainwash children with creationism, forcing their beliefs on others who are homosexual? What about trying to push prayers in schools and ignoring those rights to minorities? Who is in power and who is trying to make it worse? Who thinks Harry Potter or Pokemon is Satanic? It isn't Atheists but religious who are fighting consistently to remain in control and have power. It is they who are abusing that power.

[Image: i-will-tolerate-and-love-the-shit-out-of-you.jpg]

[Image: How+Anti-Bronies+view+Bronies.+For+those...386796.jpg]

I am just joking but I love playing devil's advocate here Tongue

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 2 users Like ShirubaDangan's post
16-09-2013, 01:37 AM
(15-09-2013 02:47 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  Power isn't impossible to destroy and they change.

exactly, u r of the same all the shit, enjoy how it is going to b more obvious, u prove how futur suit u perfectly, absolute satanic life

i m an individual right so free own ways about anything and everything, when it is obviously only concerning my inventions about everything for self opinions, it is not ur business piece of merde in anyway
16-09-2013, 02:29 AM
(16-09-2013 01:37 AM)absols Wrote:  exactly, u r of the same all the shit, enjoy how it is going to b more obvious, u prove how futur suit u perfectly, absolute satanic life

i m an individual right so free own ways about anything and everything, when it is obviously only concerning my inventions about everything for self opinions, it is not ur business piece of merde in anyway

[Image: 315195__safe_vulgar_reaction%2Bimage_bab...athtub.png]

16-09-2013, 04:48 AM
(13-09-2013 02:49 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It could be spread over an infinite period of time. Another poster pointed out that not being in heaven is essentially a punishment itself. I agreed with that poster. However not being in heaven isn't the same as being tormented. God can only said to be cruel by giving you an infinite amount of torment. If He gives a finite amount of torment but never lets you into heaven, that's fine because He is under no moral obligation to let you into heaven.

The ticket to Heaven is something earned by you.....not an entitlement to be given to you simply because you were created.

Now your theology had diverged from standard Christian thought: Since when was entry to heaven earned? Is it by grace or works that we are saved?

Step 1. Create humans in my image to love and care for, to commune with.
Step 2. Throw the vast majority into infinite distress and/or torture because I didn't choose to save them / they didn't turn out how I the all knowing all loving all powerful being wanted them to
Step 3 ???

Where does the evidence lead you? To a universe where this happened or to a universe where this did not happen? I'm not asking what excuses you can come up with. You're a smart guy. I'm sure you can satisfy yourself that there is some way to square this circle. What I'm asking you is, is this circle square in this reality and how do you justify believing that it is square?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
16-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Late to the party but:

*Trust Jesus to go to Heaven

*Reject Jesus or reject one's innate concept/knowledge of god to miss Heaven
16-09-2013, 12:58 PM
(16-09-2013 12:55 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  one's innate concept/knowledge of god

Develop.

... this is my signature!
16-09-2013, 01:13 PM
(16-09-2013 12:55 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Late to the party but:

*Trust Jesus to go to Heaven

*Reject Jesus or reject one's innate concept/knowledge of god to miss Heaven

Evidence or GTFO

[Image: gtfo.png]

16-09-2013, 01:41 PM

(16-09-2013 12:55 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  *Trust Jesus to go to Heaven

Nice trick. Now hear ye this, a hypothetical conversation:

"Jesus paid the entire price for your sins. All you have to do in order to be saved is accept that free gift of salvation."
"OK, I accept it. Now what?"
"Now you're saved. Rejoice!"
"Cool story bro. Sorry, I gotta go now. I'm already running late, on a date. With my new gf. Hopefully I'll finally get to fuck her tonight."
"Um... you can't do that."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Well, you know... premarital sex is a sin. And now that you're a Christian..."
"I thought you said the price was paid."
"Well, you know... It's not really that way..."
(...)

194 ways to get saved. Enjoy!
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_a...ation.html
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Philosoraptor's post