Justification of hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Justification of hell?
it is funny how u still entertaining the image of jesus that love all humans and died for their sins to enjoy urself pretense of representing him

u represent shit, u r meant to gather with other people and get down consciously to shit living man, n please god of ur submission that he will play with and make sure u got it in pains more then u can handle, slave submission that is what is asked from u consciously, it is not a game shitty u must submit in pain to shit
as if running in forums to sell the lie about jesus is gonna make u get anywhere other then all the others like u
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2013, 10:23 PM
(19-09-2013 03:53 PM)absols Wrote:  it is funny how u still entertaining the image of jesus that love all humans and died for their sins to enjoy urself pretense of representing him

u represent shit, u r meant to gather with other people and get down consciously to shit living man, n please god of ur submission that he will play with and make sure u got it in pains more then u can handle, slave submission that is what is asked from u consciously, it is not a game shitty u must submit in pain to shit
as if running in forums to sell the lie about jesus is gonna make u get anywhere other then all the others like u

[Image: lwr1rvm3.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
19-09-2013, 11:20 PM
(12-09-2013 08:55 AM)Taro Wrote:  Wasn't sure where to post this, but I'll just do it here..

That got me thinking if I'm just too pacifistic or if he really is crazy Huh. I think someone who thinks that anyone would deserve hell (yes, including mass murderers etc.) hasn't really thought about eternity enough.
Anyone of you have the same opinion that he does?

As a former Xian, I highly doubt that most of my peers actually believed in the concept of hell - or heaven, for that matter.

After all, if a Xian *knew* they were going to eternal paradise because of a relationship with Jesus, and also knew that non-Xians were going to hell because they lacked that relationship, and that Jesus commanded his eternally-saved believers to go out into the world and preach the gospel for a paltry 70 or so years to save people from hell, then all Xians should be roaming the earth ministering and preaching instead of having jobs, buying homes, watching TV, playing video games, or voting Republican.

With all that in mind, then if a hell does exist, then the first ones in line for it should be most Xians. Indeed, who would be more deserving of eternal suffering than those who supposedly know the way to avoid it, but instead of warning others about it day and night and helping them get to heaven, they pretty much blend right in with the "lost", condemn entire segments of them as deserving of hell anyway (cough*gays*cough), squabble amongst each other over trifles, and fight tooth and nail against beneficial things like science, health care, and education?
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist_pilgrim's post
20-09-2013, 03:51 AM

(19-09-2013 11:20 PM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  As a former Xian, I highly doubt that most of my peers actually believed in the concept of hell - or heaven, for that matter.

After all, if a Xian *knew* they were going to eternal paradise because of a relationship with Jesus, and also knew that non-Xians were going to hell because they lacked that relationship, and that Jesus commanded his eternally-saved believers to go out into the world and preach the gospel for a paltry 70 or so years to save people from hell, then all Xians should be roaming the earth ministering and preaching instead of having jobs, buying homes, watching TV, playing video games, or voting Republican.

With all that in mind, then if a hell does exist, then the first ones in line for it should be most Xians. Indeed, who would be more deserving of eternal suffering than those who supposedly know the way to avoid it, but instead of warning others about it day and night and helping them get to heaven, they pretty much blend right in with the "lost", condemn entire segments of them as deserving of hell anyway (cough*gays*cough), squabble amongst each other over trifles, and fight tooth and nail against beneficial things like science, health care, and education?

[Image: oou46.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Philosoraptor's post
20-09-2013, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 05:37 AM by Hafnof.)
(19-09-2013 02:18 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  The fireman gave you the matches, then you were the arsonist, then he saved you from the fire. Fixed, using "shared responsibility".

The fireman raised a man from birth using every psychological technique available to ensure they turned out as a pyromanic. The fireman gave the man some matches and said "Don't go burn that house down, wink wink". The man did as the fireman intended. The fireman screamed "You've disobeyed me. Now you too will burn. I've locked the door. You can't escape. But oh. I've had second thoughts. He's what I'll do. I'll unlock the door and let you out. All you have to do perform fellatio on me every day for the rest of your life taking short breaks to proclaim 'fireman is love, fireman is love'. If you stop doing it I'll send you back into the fire.".

God is love, God is love.

For all pyromanics have started fires and fallen short of the glory or fireman. Fireman loved the pyromanics so much that he turned his one and only begotten master key and allowed anyone who performed fellatio upon him to escape the fire and live a life free from what he would do to them if they refused.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
20-09-2013, 05:49 AM
Re: Justification of hell?
Really, the fireman built the house and put a fire beneath it.

Left a pamphlet in the nightstand saying. I'll rescue you and you can stop the fire if you follow these directions: then gave a bunch of instructions that make no sense to actually stopping the fire for oneself. Its simply saying, believe in me and I will come.

Why would anyone reasonably believe there is the fireman or a fire you can't define below waiting to consume you? Its without evidence or need.

I like to keep it to hells justification is that you need a cozy place for those who don't blindly submit without using cognitive thoughts.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-11-2013, 09:26 AM
(13-09-2013 05:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 04:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Except you didn't really address the problem.
And you missed the point, because you are beyond pity.
There is no evidence for "souls" BTW.

Any *AMOUNT*" IS still an "amount". Amount(s) IS/ARE "quantization(s)", by (fucking) definition.
Too bad you are so stupid, and beyond pity.

Like all the others, in your class of idiots here, you want to redefine words, for your personal use, and IMPOSE your personal definitions on others. Idiot.
See below. Pay particular attention to "quantity". The word "amount" implies quantization. Obviously you're trying to say suffering could not come in "quantities", but that's preposterous. For "perception" to happen, a minimum threshold would be required, and THAT itself requires quantization, (but you know nothing about physiology, so that makes no sense to you). You're using the word "amount" incorrectly. You want to use the word, but you want it to mean something it does not.
So, you're screwed on both ends. So sad. Too bad.

a·mount
əˈmount/
noun
noun: amount;plural noun: amounts

a quantity of something, typically the total of a thing or things in number, size, value, or extent.
"the sport gives an enormous amount of pleasure to many people"
synonyms: quantity, number, total, aggregate, sum, quota, group, size, mass, weight, volume, bulk, lot, quantum More
"a fair amount of roast beef"
a sum of money.
"they have spent a colossal amount rebuilding the stadium"

One other definition that applys to BlowJob :

"a result that amounted to complete failure"
develop into; become.
"you'll never amount to anything" Tongue
synonyms: become, develop into, prove to be, turn out to be More
"her relationships had never amounted to anything significant"

There you go again...shifting goal posts because you can't win this argument. The question is can eternal punishment be justified? Not is there a heaven or hell.

Now the answer to the question of can eternal punishment ever be justified the answer is yes....it can. A finite amount of punishment can be spread over an infinite amount of time as long as suffering is not quantized. A just eternal punishment is logically possible.

I think what they are trying to say is, if you spread out the finite punishment (suffering) it wouldn't be "suffering" because there will be times where there will be no punishment because it will need to be spread out. I get what you are trying to say, but they are correct. We think of suffering as a long drawn out process,but suffering can be one instance of punishment. Even with that said, if you spread the instances out, it will eventually end. It's impossible to spread it out for eternity,and even so,would it really be suffering if you spread it out ? What would be any different than our everyday lives?
[+] 1 user Likes katheist's post