Justification of hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Justification of hell?
(12-09-2013 12:59 PM)absols Wrote:  u mean means that u cant ever b related to true means

u invent urself by faking making beings ,,, which from another perspective confirm that u cant b ever related to anything true

while it is that u in depth always the same out

u really believe being smarter then absolutes knowledge, knowing how u enjoy abusing any absolute fact to force anything as being existing

idiot moron, absolutes is what exist only

[Image: leghorn-funny.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-09-2013, 01:33 PM
(12-09-2013 11:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 10:35 AM)unsapien Wrote:  The very concept of an eternity of any thing would be hell in and of itself. Somewhere on youtube there is a video (done by AronRa I think) talking about the idea of eternal life. I tried to quickly search for it but couldn't find it.

I don't remember AronRa having a video on the afterlife, but I do remember him (and other prominent YouTube atheist) collaborating with Seth Andrews for a video on the afterlife. Could this be the clip you're thinking of?

Yes that's the one, thank you! Smile

"I am a knowledgeable man, I have knowledge. If I knew how I knew what I know, I would know half as much, because it would be clogged up with where I knew it from...that is why I cannot always cite my sources. - David Mitchell
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
12-09-2013, 02:17 PM
(12-09-2013 09:15 AM)I Am Wrote:  I'm with you on this one. Any crime or sin or whatever, even genocide, is finite. Infinite punishment for a finite crime is unjust.

If punishment is not quantized, then a finite amount of punishment can be spread over an infinite amount of time.
12-09-2013, 02:20 PM
(12-09-2013 02:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 09:15 AM)I Am Wrote:  I'm with you on this one. Any crime or sin or whatever, even genocide, is finite. Infinite punishment for a finite crime is unjust.

If punishment is not quantized, then a finite amount of punishment can be spread over an infinite amount of time.

Didn't you try to argue that once and were shown to be wrong. Either something is Infinite or it is not.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-09-2013, 02:24 PM

(12-09-2013 02:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If punishment is not quantized, then a finite amount of punishment can be spread over an infinite amount of time.

...and would equal zero.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Philosoraptor's post
12-09-2013, 02:27 PM
it is funny how u cant but mean smthg to someone
like here u invent the concept of punishment to justify hell on ones

things are not to individuals

and individuals are evil bc they dont assume their individual true fact and respect what obviously is present else not related to them at all

u dont want to accept the value of absolute bc u cant handle ur breath for a second to mean smthg that u wont b included inn nor for u

while even the world education know that absolute is the key of success, that any part is related absolutely to all and keeping it weak will break the whole

while u turn it to u, people when it doesnt concern people at all, it is to the objective ground space

so u claim that u must stay one, and u go like retarded preaching to anyone how all must b convinced to do this and that ...pathetic liars but deep retarded for sure crazy retarded from obsession to mean urselves
12-09-2013, 02:28 PM
(12-09-2013 11:28 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Actually by Christian doctrine Hitler would never be in hell as a confirmed Catholic. Thats how evil that faith is, it completely divorces morality from actions as long as you are a good little thought slave and say Jesus is Lord (ala PleaseJesus) it doesn't matter if you kill 5 million other humans you get to go to Paradise while your victims go to a pit of fire and torment.

Catholicism has a place called purgatory. It is like hell except that you are not there for eternity. Under Catholicism, Hitler could be spared hell if he repented before he died. Under Catholicism, Hitler would still face a horrible but finite punishment in purgatory but would eventually get to heaven.

Your claim that Catholicism completely divorces morality from actions is errant.
12-09-2013, 02:29 PM
If you punish someone for an infinite amount of time, the punishment is infinite. Infinite means it never ends. You can't dish out punishment for a finite time over the course of forever. It's a contradiction.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
12-09-2013, 02:29 PM
(12-09-2013 02:27 PM)absols Wrote:  it is funny how u cant but mean smthg to someone
like here u invent the concept of punishment to justify hell on ones

things are not to individuals

and individuals are evil bc they dont assume their individual true fact and respect what obviously is present else not related to them at all

u dont want to accept the value of absolute bc u cant handle ur breath for a second to mean smthg that u wont b included inn nor for u

while even the world education know that absolute is the key of success, that any part is related absolutely to all and keeping it weak will break the whole

while u turn it to u, people when it doesnt concern people at all, it is to the objective ground space

so u claim that u must stay one, and u go like retarded preaching to anyone how all must b convinced to do this and that ...pathetic liars but deep retarded for sure crazy retarded from obsession to mean urselves

[Image: Foghorn_Leghorn2d.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-09-2013, 02:31 PM
(12-09-2013 02:24 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 02:17 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If punishment is not quantized, then a finite amount of punishment can be spread over an infinite amount of time.

...and would equal zero.

Only if punishment is spread evenly.