Justification of hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Justification of hell?
what u dont know everyone or do not admit, is what hell is about losing any freedom sense so being absolutely possessed while aware

it becomes hell bc forcing u to an impossible concept as to b not u when u is only free will,

when u as a free will is what live by making wat it knows being as if it is superior to true facts so as if only itself is the present constant end
and when absolute objective facts are the only present existence always

then at the true end, those free wills that cant ever recognize true facts being the present n not themselves, would b necessarily forced by the true present to b a lie, so reversing constantly their own self in a way to b impossible being

like u lie as a way, truth also would confirm the lie that cant exist
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 03:15 PM
(12-09-2013 02:48 PM)absols Wrote:  u cant under stand nor b related to the concept of correctness at all, when u r for worse

so the opposite of everything supports

that is how u jump berk so easily to shit on clear words

i said hell is eternal bc the will is eternal fuck u piece of free shit
like u, obviously ur awareness base freedom and positive wills end, are not ur body nor ur soul, but definitely a relative existence of urself in truth being u always the same

that truth like for anything and everything else would force to its own existence first terms
Pardon my saying, but are you talking to me? Just so you know, I think the truth exists eternally, and lies are futile. I believe men are either subject to lies or the Truth. I don't believe a mans will is free unless he has knowledge of the True God.
12-09-2013, 03:36 PM
this is ur belief bc it is urself way as evil free will

truth cant b a god moron, if u believe in a god then u reject true existence

it is wether one present reason or objective true reasons

confusing opposites is the nature of evil always, that enjoy keep pointing the word truth for lies of smthg else

thinking being able then to kill true absolute facts while abusing the least of its knowledge to force its reverse being existing instead

there is no weakness of truth in lies, this is ur illusion bc u cant ever admit but u

when lie is confirmed by truth being true so truth can force it eternally to look like a lie clearly always, then it is true that there is nothing but truth

if u really love god, u can enjoy abstractly ur same end in hell, while truth would mean each of u as a lie individually totally, to b precise for ur end constancy
12-09-2013, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 03:51 PM by childeye.)
(12-09-2013 03:36 PM)absols Wrote:  this is ur belief bc it is urself way as evil free will

confusing opposites is the nature of evil always, that enjoy keep pointing the word truth for lies of smthg else

thinking being able then to kill true absolute facts while abusing the least of its knowledge to force its reverse being existing instead

there is no weakness of truth in lies, this is ur illusion bc u cant ever admit but u

when lie is confirmed by truth being true so truth can force it eternally to look like a lie clearly always, then it is true that there is nothing but truth

if u really love god, u can enjoy abstractly ur same end in hell, while truth would mean each of u as a lie individually totally, to b precise for ur end constancy
When I say Truth, it means the Holiness of Character of the Almighty and all the implications. To elaborate further, in scripture, the corruption set forth in mankind is a lie about the intentions and trustworthiness of our maker presented subtly by an outside entity to the innocent and gullible. Of course there is no weakness of Truth in lies. Truth is not impotent.
12-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Childeye, it seems that you have the key to decipher Absols utterings. If you do, can you let the rest of us know what it is. That would be most useful.
[+] 1 user Likes joben1's post
12-09-2013, 07:33 PM
(12-09-2013 05:39 PM)joben1 Wrote:  Childeye, it seems that you have the key to decipher Absols utterings. If you do, can you let the rest of us know what it is. That would be most useful.

No... I don't think it would be. No

"I am a knowledgeable man, I have knowledge. If I knew how I knew what I know, I would know half as much, because it would be clogged up with where I knew it from...that is why I cannot always cite my sources. - David Mitchell
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 2 users Like unsapien's post
12-09-2013, 07:41 PM
(12-09-2013 05:39 PM)joben1 Wrote:  Childeye, it seems that you have the key to decipher Absols utterings. If you do, can you let the rest of us know what it is. That would be most useful.
Actually I am struggling to understand what he is saying also. I can only address certain lines where his English is somewhat understandable. His words seem to hold much contempt.
[+] 1 user Likes childeye's post
12-09-2013, 10:32 PM
(12-09-2013 02:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The punishment would be easier to bare but it would never end. You can't argue with the maths.

All you can do is make assumptions like punishment can become so small that it is no longer felt and thus ceases to be punishment. But what if in the after life any quantity of punishment can be felt?

This of course entirely ignores that you are making the assumption that Hell not only exists, but also exists exactly as you describe it. What are the chances of that? Less than nothing... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-09-2013, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2013 07:22 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(12-09-2013 03:36 PM)absols Wrote:  this is ur belief bc it is urself way as evil free will

[Image: tumblr_lzcmm9208b1r3k1m8o1_500.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
13-09-2013, 06:43 AM
(12-09-2013 02:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The punishment would be easier to bare but it would never end. You can't argue with the maths.

All you can do is make assumptions like punishment can become so small that it is no longer felt and thus ceases to be punishment. But what if in the after life any quantity of punishment can be felt?

Wouldn't the time itself cause a non-diminishing level of discomfort? One day of unbearable torture metered out by your vile, vengful rage monster god, one day of half unbearable, one day of a quarter... once it became bearable you could start to relax. 30 days. 100 days. 1000 days. 10000 days. A million years. A billion years. How can that amount to a diminishing level of discomfort? The time itself would be an ever increasing burden of punishment, and over an infinite duration would amount to an infinite punishment.

Punishment for the crime of not believing the vile and unbelievable. Punishment for the choice to discard evil deeds, evil thoughts, and evil books or punishment for the inability to hold on to an ever dwindling belief.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post