Justin Bieber pissed off Argentina

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Justin Bieber pissed off Argentina
So I found this today.

Quote:Justin Bieber has outraged fans in Argentina by kicking their national flag while on stage.

Videos from a Buenos Aires concert show fans throwing two Argentine flags onto the stage, both of which land near the singer’s feet.

Most musicians on world tours would be expected to hold up the flags as a mark of respect to their fans.

However, the footage shows Bieber trying to remove them from the stage by first kicking at them on the floor with his shoes.

Quote: The pop star then uses his microphone stand to sweep them off stage, one after the other, before jumping in the air and smiling.

[Image: tumblr_mwc4ergLDf1roiq4mo1_500.jpg]

Insulting Argentina’s flag is a crime punishable in the country by up to four years in prison. Some people argue he should face some sort of punishment, while others argue that he was simply and only moving it off the stage. But in the way he did so (using the microphone stand and his shoes instead of simply picking it up and tossing it out to the crowd) has caused a lot of controversy towards the young singer.

I for one hate Justin Bieber. He's banned from the American Disney parks for public indecency (pissing in public.) There was also a controversial video of him spitting on his fans and laughing from a balcony a while back. His fan base is possibly the dumbest I've encountered.

I found a comment under the Buenos Aires video that made me laugh.

Quote:He's got a blind devotion of brainless fan girls who don't' care what he does. He could pull out a gun and start picking them off in the audience and they'd be upset that he didn't shoot them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
16-11-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: Justin Bieber pissed off Argentina
Lmfao. What a tard.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
16-11-2013, 11:38 AM

Also, his name is Dustbin Jieber

And he loves BALLLLLLSSSSSS

[Image: 9f6.gif]
16-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Meh... he's just a squirrelly little shit. Stupid little fuck is 27 years old. He needs to fake his death and fuck off. For good. Or he can do that "comeback" thing; either way is up to him and however much ego he retains.

I say this constructively.
Wish I would have done the same at a couple of points in my life. He needs to find that place where that squirrelly little shit just stops. Forever. The different guy picks up and goes a new direction.

His sweet little 9 year old fans will suck it up and find another to fixate on. No biggie. Drinking Beverage Fuck people and their flag competitions, too.

Now, get off my goddamn lawn.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
16-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Man I just want to rant about this.

I can handle Miley Cyrus, because shit, nasty people are everywhere. But I cannot stand disrespectful people.

Whenever I find myself being disrespectful, I practically drown myself in guilt about it later, and sincerely apologize for the behavior. Everyone's been disrespectful at one point.

But it's completely different when the offense if repeated over and over again. It's one of the worst traits a person can have, and he thinks it's fucking funny to act out and do terrible things.

His mom mentioned to a paparazzi that she wished he would just grow up. Even Selena has hinted in interviews that she's tired of how much attention he attracts by doing dumb shit.

He needs some serious home training, because he acts like he was raised by apes.

No, actually, apes act better than he does.

Shy
16-11-2013, 12:03 PM
What's up with those stupid boots?

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
16-11-2013, 12:19 PM
(16-11-2013 12:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Man I just want to rant about this.

I can handle Miley Cyrus, because shit, nasty people are everywhere. But I cannot stand disrespectful people.

Whenever I find myself being disrespectful, I practically drown myself in guilt about it later, and sincerely apologize for the behavior. Everyone's been disrespectful at one point.

But it's completely different when the offense if repeated over and over again. It's one of the worst traits a person can have, and he thinks it's fucking funny to act out and do terrible things.

His mom mentioned to a paparazzi that she wished he would just grow up. Even Selena has hinted in interviews that she's tired of how much attention he attracts by doing dumb shit.

He needs some serious home training, because he acts like he was raised by apes.

No, actually, apes act better than he does.

Shy

Eh.

Falling into that sort of money and media attention as a teenager would fuck up pretty much anyone. It's hardly surprising he's divorced from reality.

And why should he give a shit, so long as the money and fame hold out?

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
16-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Bieber likely had no clue it was a flag, and just wanted to get whatever crap was thrown on his stage off of it so that he could continue the show? If he came out and said, "Yeah I knew it was the flag, but I did it anyways." Then I'd see him at fault here. But not knowing it was a flag isn't something to hold against him IMO.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
16-11-2013, 12:38 PM
(16-11-2013 12:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  ...
Whenever I find myself being disrespectful, I practically drown myself in guilt about it later, and sincerely apologize for the behavior.

Oh! I must have only seen half of your posts?

Tongue

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
16-11-2013, 12:45 PM
(16-11-2013 12:38 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-11-2013 12:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  ...
Whenever I find myself being disrespectful, I practically drown myself in guilt about it later, and sincerely apologize for the behavior.

Oh! I must have only seen half of your posts?

Tongue

Of course, you did have me on ignore... Blush