Justin Timberlake's new album and my struggle to maintain my sexuality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Justin Timberlake's new album and my struggle to maintain my sexuality
Justin Timberlake's new album came out today. His smoking hot (no homo) lyrics and throbbing beat (no homo) make me want to lose myself in his embrace (...little bit of homo).

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
19-03-2013, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2013 06:36 PM by Near.)
RE: Justin Timberlake's new album and my struggle to maintain my sexuality
I hadn't heard this track before. I found the lyrics a bit boring, and it doesn't really showcase his vocal skills fully. Are there any tracks that are more technical?

EDIT: Spelling error.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-03-2013, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2013 05:26 PM by Buddy Christ.)
(19-03-2013 04:29 PM)Near Wrote:  I hadn't heard this track before. I found the lyrics a bit boring, and it doesn't rely showcase his vocal skills fully. Are there any tracks that are more technical?

The album looks more to emulate old-school R&B. Similar to the rhythms of Marvin Gaye and Al Green. I actually find that song very similar to Let's Stay Together.

Longer song lengths, less pop music.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
19-03-2013, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2013 05:27 PM by Buddy Christ.)
Edit: double post

19-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Now that's more like it. That song satisfies my penchant for sick beats much better. It's too soon to say, but you may have sold me on that album. (Still need to listen to the previews on iTunes. Wink )

Send JT a link to this post, you may get your afternoon wrapped in his arms yet. Tongue

19-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Justin Timberlake is quality, no doubt about it. Definitely embrace him.
20-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Here:

Have your manhood back. Rolleyes

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
20-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Well, I liked most of the songs when I previewed them, so I went ahead and got the album. Goddamn you BC. Tongue. (actually, thanks for the introduction to the album. Big Grin)