KC's "crap I do when I get bored and then post it on Youtube" topic.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2011, 01:49 PM
RE: KC's "crap I do when I get bored and then post it on Youtube" topic.
You guys are nuts. I ain't putting that stuff in my mouth. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2011, 02:22 PM
The best Ghost Peppers are grown in Hawaii. They have a nice long growing season (pretty much year round) and the climate is perfect. I try to simulate it by starting my Bhuts indoors under grow lights. I wait until summer is full swing before I transplant them outside in a sheltered spot with tons of sun. Still perfecting them, but I'd bet mine hit a score of 800,000 or better on the scolevile scale. That's more than double the hottest habeneros.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2011, 02:32 PM
(10-12-2011 02:22 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  The best Ghost Peppers are grown in Hawaii. They have a nice long growing season (pretty much year round) and the climate is perfect. I try to simulate it by starting my Bhuts indoors under grow lights. I wait until summer is full swing before I transplant them outside in a sheltered spot with tons of sun. Still perfecting them, but I'd bet mine hit a score of 800,000 or better on the scolevile scale. That's more than double the hottest habeneros.

You're my hero, Stark.

I'll have to get some of your seeds as well.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
10-12-2011, 02:36 PM
(10-12-2011 02:32 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(10-12-2011 02:22 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  The best Ghost Peppers are grown in Hawaii. They have a nice long growing season (pretty much year round) and the climate is perfect. I try to simulate it by starting my Bhuts indoors under grow lights. I wait until summer is full swing before I transplant them outside in a sheltered spot with tons of sun. Still perfecting them, but I'd bet mine hit a score of 800,000 or better on the scolevile scale. That's more than double the hottest habeneros.

You're my hero, Stark.

Absolutely. My bhuts are pure, so you can just save the seeds from the peppers. (And I really will send you some, no bullshit)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
10-12-2011, 02:54 PM
(10-12-2011 02:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

You're my hero, Stark.

Absolutely. My bhuts are pure, so you can just save the seeds from the peppers. (And I really will send you some, no bullshit)

Sweet!

Thank you again.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
10-12-2011, 03:43 PM
(10-12-2011 02:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

You're my hero, Stark.

I thought he meant your "other" seeds.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
10-12-2011, 04:55 PM
I know this is technically KC's crap on YouTube, but I only have this one YouTube video so it would look stupid to start a thread that was Erx's crap he posts on YT. So I interrupt this thread to bring you my StepBob making an improvised riding lawnmower:

Warning...it really could have been edited down to a few seconds, so feel free to fast forward regularly, as needed.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
10-12-2011, 05:56 PM
(10-12-2011 04:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I know this is technically KC's crap on YouTube, but I only have this one YouTube video so it would look stupid to start a thread that was Erx's crap he posts on YT. So I interrupt this thread to bring you my StepBob making an improvised riding lawnmower:

Warning...it really could have been edited down to a few seconds, so feel free to fast forward regularly, as needed.

That vid says it's private.
10-12-2011, 06:37 PM
(10-12-2011 12:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Tell you what, next summer, I'll send you a few of my bhut jolokia peppers. Just as long as you post a video of you eating them. Wink

Goddam Stark, pot and ghost peppers!?! Wonder what would happen with a little cross-breeding or grafting.

If we weren't both heterosexual and already married I'd propose, sight unseen. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
10-12-2011, 06:52 PM
(10-12-2011 05:56 PM)Atheist Wrote:  That vid says it's private.

Aw, Bummer. Sorry all. I think the Low Men are onto me. I knew I had been seeing more and more "Lost Pet" posters and 1950s Chevrolet's driving around lately. Hmm...I better get moving...

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post