KC's interpretation of the Creation Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2012, 12:24 AM
RE: KC's interpretation of the Creation Account
(10-02-2012 08:32 PM)TalladegaTom Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 12:40 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  TalledagaTom has always ripped on me. Chas... sort of... he did at first, now he's pretty chill. Same with Denicio... he vehemently disagrees with me, but I think he likes me as a poster.

TT just dislikes everything about me.

My beliefs invoke angry responses from some. It's not intentional; it's just how it is.

Oh, think about this way KC. You've been Chosen! Angel

TT has a point here KC Wink If the Lord God controls his every action then you can't really get bleak about him chirping you - unless I suppose the Lord God makes you bleak, but you do understand that it's effectively for no reason? Just Jesus playing with his toys in the bath.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-02-2012, 03:15 AM
If you're still reading Buddy, the main reason everyone seems kinda up in arms with King's post is due to the fact that ask a theist one has been going on for a long time and quite a few people have kind of gotten tired of trying to discuss things.

I myself got pretty tired of his contradictions of discussing his decisions and then how he doesn't have them. I would really be impressed if he could convince me for even a second that he really doesn't see himself as having free will. He sure is egocentric for having absolutely no free will.

I don't hate him though =p I just get a bit tired sometimes when people are lying to themselves in ways that are so cognitively dissonant that you can hear it.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
13-02-2012, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 10:30 AM by kingschosen.)
(11-02-2012 03:15 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  If you're still reading Buddy, the main reason everyone seems kinda up in arms with King's post is due to the fact that ask a theist one has been going on for a long time and quite a few people have kind of gotten tired of trying to discuss things.

Not really. I think that's just you.

Quote:I myself got pretty tired of his contradictions of discussing his decisions and then how he doesn't have them. I would really be impressed if he could convince me for even a second that he really doesn't see himself as having free will. He sure is egocentric for having absolutely no free will.

Not sure what you mean here. I don't recall you getting exasperated because of this; only the Sproul thing. Besides, I've never said anything in context about me making my decisions. I've only said that my desires and decisions are predestined by God. I haven't gilded that statement in the least.

Quote:I don't hate him though =p I just get a bit tired sometimes when people are lying to themselves in ways that are so cognitively dissonant that you can hear it.

And, you're backhanded insults are getting old as well.
(10-02-2012 06:02 PM)cufflink Wrote:  Ooh, a Hebrew discussion...

...earth prior to Adam and Eve.

Hope that helps. Smile

Hey, cuff! Interesting. Going to take a look at this. I will get back with you in a few.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Sorry King most female tennis players have a better backhand than forehand. I like to play to my strengths.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
13-02-2012, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 10:35 AM by kingschosen.)
(11-02-2012 12:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 12:40 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  TalledagaTom has always ripped on me. Chas... sort of... he did at first, now he's pretty chill. Same with Denicio... he vehemently disagrees with me, but I think he likes me as a poster.

My beliefs invoke angry responses from some. It's not intentional; it's just how it is.

TT has a point here KC Wink If the Lord God controls his every action then you can't really get bleak about him chirping you - unless I suppose the Lord God makes you bleak, but you do understand that it's effectively for no reason? Just Jesus playing with his toys in the bath.

That is true. Everything is for a reason. My struggles are patience and pride. I can't grow in these areas if they are never stressed.

So in retrospect, I suppose I should be thanking TT for helping me grow.
(13-02-2012 10:32 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Sorry King most female tennis players have a better backhand than forehand. I like to play to my strengths.

I actually prefer the TT/Chas approach. If you are going to insult someone, be clear and straight up.

I don't really like ambiguity. But, that's just my opinion.

13-02-2012, 10:38 AM
"And, you're backhanded insults are getting old as well."

Whatever.
KC, by default your position that damns us all to an eternity of pain and suffering in hell or away from gods grace or whatever ugly way you wish to put it, FAR outweighs anything that anyone has ever said to you here.
Calling someone a delusional nutbag is not worse than fervently holding the position that another one is going to hell while making that belief clear.
Think about it. The worst possible thing any one human could do or say to another human is insignificant compared to an eternity in hell.
Don't ya think?

It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-02-2012, 10:46 AM
(13-02-2012 10:38 AM)TalladegaTom Wrote:  "And, you're backhanded insults are getting old as well."

Whatever.
KC, by default your position that damns us all to an eternity of pain and suffering in hell or away from gods grace or whatever ugly way you wish to put it, FAR outweighs anything that anyone has ever said to you here.
Calling someone a delusional nutbag is not worse than fervently holding the position that another one is going to hell while making that belief clear.
Think about it. The worst possible thing any one human could do or say to another human is insignificant compared to an eternity in hell.
Don't ya think?

Point taken.

But, I also believe that anyone at anytime could be regenerated. This means that I believe anyone could be elect.

13-02-2012, 10:47 AM
(13-02-2012 10:33 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 12:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  

That is true. Everything is for a reason. My struggles are patience and pride. I can't grow in these areas if they are never stressed.

So in retrospect, I suppose I should be thanking TT for helping me grow.
(13-02-2012 10:32 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Sorry King most female tennis players have a better backhand than forehand. I like to play to my strengths.

I actually prefer the TT/Chas approach. If you are going to insult someone, be clear and straight up.

I don't really like ambiguity. But, that's just my opinion.

I thought you were unoffendable. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-02-2012, 10:48 AM
And by anyone you mean a few people. You have no belief that everyone is or ever will be elect because that would remove the point of being elect.

13-02-2012, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 10:55 AM by kingschosen.)
(13-02-2012 10:47 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I thought you were unoffendable. Tongue

lol

Are we going to start this offended =/= insulted circle again?
(13-02-2012 10:48 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  And by anyone you mean a few people. You have no belief that everyone is or ever will be elect because that would remove the point of being elect.

No, because, as I've stated before, that's not my decision or within my realm of knowledge. Only God chooses. Only God judges. I would never even pretend to do that.

Also...

XD TT

XD indeed.

Here's a 1000 points. Enjoy them. You've earned them.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post