KC's interpretation of the Creation Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2012, 10:55 AM
RE: KC's interpretation of the Creation Account
(13-02-2012 10:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 10:47 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I thought you were unoffendable. Tongue

lol

Are we going to start this offended =/= insulted circle again?

It has been a while. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-02-2012, 10:59 AM
KC, are you *sure* that you're elect? I know you get feelings, but even among the elect, do they really know before they die? Maybe you'll find yourself being grilled along with the rest of us Wink
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
13-02-2012, 11:01 AM

(13-02-2012 10:33 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  That is true. Everything is for a reason. My struggles are patience and pride. I can't grow in these areas if they are never stressed.

Funny thing about P&P! Patience and Pride. I cant tell you how many times i was told to pray for Patience. Its a lofty goal to attain the gift of Patience.

Well, i spent many years in prayer for patience.
Patience comes with age and maturity, its a simple fact.

I chose to give up JC/God/Faith thing and as the years went on i became a very patient person (having kids will do that too).

SO, one can spend their life in prayer..praying for patience....(which is just wasting time till you get older, burning up your life clock) or just know that as you get older...patience comes.

It does not come to those who wait....it comes to just about every living person on the planet as they get older, mature and become human.

So,if you are spending any time praying for patience....sure it will waste a lot of time...burning hours of your life away....but you can also just hang out and it will come.

As for Pride...well, simply put...YOU are walking around claiming to be chosen. So you have 'defaulted' yourself to an egocentric position. Your belief system is built on the bedrock of choseness which makes you better...as you are chosen.
I dont know how you can reconcile being chosen and humble.
If you maintain being chosen then you are simply feeding the pride of your ego.

D
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
13-02-2012, 11:54 AM
(13-02-2012 10:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  KC, are you *sure* that you're elect? I know you get feelings, but even among the elect, do they really know before they die? Maybe you'll find yourself being grilled along with the rest of us Wink

My desires are to know God and hear God; this is how I know I am elect.

John 8:47
47“He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-02-2012, 12:14 PM
(13-02-2012 10:46 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  But, I also believe that anyone at anytime could be regenerated. This means that I believe anyone could be elect.

(I love this part of the already hashed over 1000 times argument.)

So, one can be an utter and complete a-hole to his/her fellow man for almost an entire lifetime and right at the end, cut a deal for eternal happiness. Nice.
One could be the worst mass murdering raping racist homophobe to the extreme.
However if it's timed just right before they die, they can repent, believe, ask forgiveness, lick gods boots and get salvation and then live in eternal bliss?
While all along, the massive amount of suffering they created along their path to salvation was somehow all good for those who had it coming to them in gods crazy azz plan to begin with.
Yikes.

It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-02-2012, 12:16 PM
(13-02-2012 12:14 PM)TalladegaTom Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 10:46 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  But, I also believe that anyone at anytime could be regenerated. This means that I believe anyone could be elect.

(I love this part of the already hashed over 1000 times argument.)

So, one can be an utter and complete a-hole to his/her fellow man for almost an entire lifetime and right at the end, cut a deal for eternal happiness. Nice.
One could be the worst mass murdering raping racist homophobe to the extreme.
However if it's timed just right before they die, they can repent, believe, ask forgiveness, lick gods boots and get salvation and then live in eternal bliss?
While all along, the massive amount of suffering they created along their path to salvation was somehow all good for those who had it coming to them in gods crazy azz plan to begin with.
Yikes.

Nope. They can't repent and get "saved". God has to bring them to repentance and salvation.

13-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Why did he "Choose" you and not all those others again?

13-02-2012, 12:40 PM
(13-02-2012 12:38 PM)TalladegaTom Wrote:  Why did he "Choose" you and not all those others again?

I can't answer that. I don't know the mind of God. I can't tell you why He chose the ones He chose.

13-02-2012, 12:45 PM
(13-02-2012 12:40 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 12:38 PM)TalladegaTom Wrote:  Why did he "Choose" you and not all those others again?

I can't answer that. I don't know the mind of God. I can't tell you why He chose the ones He chose.

But you DO know that repentance and whatever else won't work to curry favor because you KNOW for sure that part of gods thought process.

13-02-2012, 12:51 PM
(13-02-2012 12:45 PM)TalladegaTom Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 12:40 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

But you DO know that repentance and whatever else won't work to curry favor because you KNOW for sure that part of gods thought process.

God has to actively bring a person to repentance. God acts on them and repentance is a result. It's not the other way around. Meaning, someone can't repent and then God saves them. We can never come to God. He has to come to us.