KC's pug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: KC's pug
(14-06-2012 03:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ever since my mom got a pug it's been one of my favorite dog species. But they are so high maintenance because of all the breeding thatakes them rather expensive.

Expensive to buy, but just keeping them - is that high maintenance? I know they have special needs with that punched in face, but they are just a dog, right?

Hows Snuffy, by the way? Heart She, of the sweet face.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2012, 03:33 PM
(14-06-2012 03:26 PM)kim Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 03:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ever since my mom got a pug it's been one of my favorite dog species. But they are so high maintenance because of all the breeding thatakes them rather expensive.

Expensive to buy, but just keeping them - is that high maintenance? I know they have special needs with that punched in face, but they are just a dog, right?

Hows Snuffy, by the way? Heart She, of the sweet face.

Dolly the pug has to make a lot visits to the vet. She seems allergic to a lot of things so she has to eat a special diet and get lotions for itching and her eyes are easily infected because they bulge out. She has to have the little wrinkles over nose cleaned out cuz it gets all sorts of smegma like gunk up in there. But she's so cute she's worth it.

Snuffy is the best! She makes me smile and gives me someone to take care of since I'm not always good at taking care of myself. She's so playful. She loves playing fetch and has figured out if she wants to play she has to let go of her toy or stick.
This summer I want to try her with frisbee catching. I think she can catch onto that pretty quick.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-06-2012, 03:47 PM
(14-06-2012 03:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This summer I want to try her with frisbee catching. I think she can catch onto that pretty quick.

Sweet! My brother's massive retriever was going through the thin, dollar store frisbees like crazy, so I picked up a used pro golf frisbee for a few bucks and it's still in action after several seasons - that thing is tough.

I highly recommend a golf frisbee - they are smaller, easy to handle, and they can really take those canine fangs. Any shop dealing with them will always have a bunch of used ones for cheap.
(or go to a park with a course and a pond and you'll probably be able to fish out a bunch. I've done it! Tongue )

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
14-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Well... he's not actually my pug. I just found this gif.

And, Kim... I think I like him better trying to look over the sig limit.

Edit:
Kim, you're still holding out on me.

/evil stare

[Image: vjp09.gif]
14-06-2012, 03:56 PM
(14-06-2012 03:47 PM)kim Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 03:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This summer I want to try her with frisbee catching. I think she can catch onto that pretty quick.

Sweet! My brother's massive retriever was going through the thin, dollar store frisbees like crazy, so I picked up a used pro golf frisbee for a few bucks and it's still in action after several seasons - that thing is tough.

I highly recommend a golf frisbee - they are smaller, easy to handle, and they can really take those canine fangs. Any shop dealing with them will always have a bunch of used ones for cheap.
(or go to a park with a course and a pond and you'll probably be able to fish out a bunch. I've done it! Tongue )

I was thinking about using one of my golf discs but number one that would be blasphemy and number two there a lot heavier than a regular frisbee and Snuffy is a pretty small little terrorist.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
14-06-2012, 03:56 PM
(14-06-2012 03:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Kim, you're still holding out on me.

/evil stare

What a filthy little Theist, beggar.

[+] 5 users Like kim's post
14-06-2012, 03:59 PM
(14-06-2012 03:56 PM)kim Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 03:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Kim, you're still holding out on me.

/evil stare

What a filthy little Theist, beggar.

I gave you two.

XD @ your comment

I love you, Kim.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
14-06-2012, 04:01 PM
(14-06-2012 03:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I gave you two.

That's what your wife said. Wink

[+] 3 users Like kim's post
14-06-2012, 11:45 PM
(14-06-2012 03:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 03:21 PM)kim Wrote:  I knew I was repeating myself. Tongue

That's because you were talking with your mouth full before.

Hey oh!!!
Bazinga!

That's our Erx.... Sleepy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
16-06-2012, 08:12 AM
[Image: hotdogpugs.jpg]

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post