KC's pug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: KC's pug
(18-06-2012 10:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  lol, beat my puppy, Tank.

Wow! His paws are gigantic! Ohmy
Is he really a puppy or an adult - he's huge! How much does he weigh? I bet he sits wherever he darn well wants to. Tongue

Tank is definitely a cute little uh, cute massive pup, Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
18-06-2012, 11:25 PM
(18-06-2012 11:20 PM)kim Wrote:  
(18-06-2012 10:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  lol, beat my puppy, Tank.

Wow! His paws are gigantic! Ohmy
Is he really a puppy or an adult - he's huge! How much does he weigh? I bet he sits wherever he darn well wants to. Tongue

He is only one..... He his breed, English bulldogs, have been bred to be fat, cuddly, and scary looking.... He is really sweat and nice! Not currently sure how much he ways.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
18-06-2012, 11:43 PM
(18-06-2012 11:25 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(18-06-2012 11:20 PM)kim Wrote:  Wow! His paws are gigantic! Ohmy

He is only one..... He his breed, English bulldogs, have been bred to be fat, cuddly, and scary looking.... He is really sweat and nice! Not currently sure how much he ways.

Oh, one year - that's why he's so big but still looks like a puppy -he still kind of is a puppy.

He's a handsome fellow - have you worked to train him or... do English bulls train easily? Not like they're gonna be playin frisbee. Although, I've seen that one who likes to skateboard ... but he does that on his own.

He's a big rolly-polly chunk of cuteness, for sure. Heart

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
18-06-2012, 11:46 PM
(18-06-2012 11:43 PM)kim Wrote:  
(18-06-2012 11:25 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  He is only one..... He his breed, English bulldogs, have been bred to be fat, cuddly, and scary looking.... He is really sweat and nice! Not currently sure how much he ways.

Oh, one year - that's why he's so big but still looks like a puppy -he still kind of is a puppy.

He's a handsome fellow - have you worked to train him or... do English bulls train easily? Not like they're gonna be playin frisbee. Although, I've seen that one who likes to skateboard ... but he does that on his own.

He's a big rolly-polly chunk of cuteness, for sure. Heart
They are funny as hell, they train fairy easy..... They don't need hair cuts, but they shed like crazy.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
27-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Now, I have a boxer leaping over the sig limit.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
27-06-2012, 02:19 PM
(27-06-2012 02:07 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Now, I have a boxer leaping over the sig limit.
Aw... he looks just like you, Kingsy. Smile

27-06-2012, 02:39 PM
(27-06-2012 02:19 PM)kim Wrote:  
(27-06-2012 02:07 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Now, I have a boxer leaping over the sig limit.
Aw... he looks just like you, Kingsy. Smile

Almost.

King's mask is all black.

27-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Oh yes... he doesn't have any white on his face.. hmm.

Does your boy have his own trampoline? Some people buy them just for their dogs.

English Bull Terriers seem to love them, but for them it often becomes an OCD thing, so it has to be monitored.

27-06-2012, 03:10 PM
(27-06-2012 03:07 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh yes... he doesn't have any white on his face.. hmm.

Does your boy have his own trampoline? Some people buy them just for their dogs.

English Bull Terriers seem to love them, but for them it often becomes an OCD thing, so it has to be monitored.

Oddly enough...

We bought my son one of those small, single person, enclosed trampolines and a huge enclosed one (we found one cheap). The small trampoline became the most expensive doggy bed we've ever bought.