KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
24-03-2014, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 06:41 AM by kingschosen.)
KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.
Taken from this topic; however, I don't want things to get bogged down and confused and/or take over another topic.

Edit: Changed the title to "prehistoric animals" from "dinosaurs" so I can use a bigger array of animals.

If you would like to be a dinosaur, please post.

*Keep in mind that I will try to align your persona with a dinosaur or link it to your username somehow but that might not always be possible. This is also just for senseless fun.*

Me - Ankylosaurus
Heavily armored and not easily attacked; can withstand most any assault. Can also break a leg or two if need be.

[Image: XbECaPc.jpg]

Muffs - Kentrosaurus
While not the brightest, he is surely one of the deadliest. Willing to drive his spikes into anyone that crosses his path.

[Image: w8NbvwK.jpg]

MSBB - Maiasaura
Obvious choice here. It means "good mother". MSBB is like the mom of the forum and it's her namesake.

[Image: OPoCLa3.jpg]

Rev - Pachyrhinosaurus
Willing to butt heads with anyone that challenges him, but he's not nearly as crude as say a Pachycephalosaurus

[Image: C7z5OYS.jpg]

Stark - Amphicoelias
The biggest and baddest that has ever lived. He has no natural predators. Everyone gets out of his way when he walks because he can crush you with a simple misplaced footstep.

[Image: c5Uua0O.jpg]

DL - Therizinosaurus
He's massive, intimidating, and has HUGE claws. But, once you get to know him, he's a big softy at heart.

[Image: td7rJMO.jpg]

Bucky - Troodon
Widely regarded as the smartest there is.

[Image: DEYVQ5O.jpg]

Taq - Tyrannosaurus Rex
No mercy. A one-track killing machine.

[Image: l43r0bh.jpg]

CJLR - Spinosaurus
A larger killing machine; however, he is considered much brighter than others his size as well as specialized adaptations which allow him to be much more useful in a wide variety of situations.

[Image: WBLhqy0.jpg]

Girly - Euoplocephalus
Much like his cousin the Ankylosaurus, he is not easily attacked and can be quite deadly when cornered.

[Image: ggbt15c.jpg]

Chas - Diabloceratops
He loves to butt heads and adds a lot of "flare" to it.

[Image: ygP5eI3.jpg]

Angie - Iguanodon
A peaceful creature. Perfectly content minding her own business with the rest of herd; however, she will fight if cornered and drive those thumbs home.

[Image: iT4Yg2y.jpg]

Robby - Shunosaurus
While he may appear as a peaceful grazer, he is more than meets the eye. He can whack you with his thagomizer.

[Image: SSs53rK.jpg]

Peleo - Deinonychus
One of the deadliest pack hunters ever. Wherever he is, a group will surely be right there as well.

[Image: vixd3dm.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like kingschosen's post
24-03-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: KC transformers members into dinosaurs.
EA - Lambeosaurus
Peaceful, gentle, loving, and has a certain "flashy" side, she loves to socialize with herds of many kinds.

[Image: vDijtYb.jpg]

EK - Dracorex
Swift and smart, he can rush headlong into any battle and cause massive damage to his attackers... while looking completely awesome the entire time. Beware the Dragon King!

[Image: dGFAZJJ.jpg]

DLJ - Psittacosaurus
One of the most successful, well traveled, and highly distributed dinosaurs ever, he is known for being "known". He has seen most of the world and is successful wherever he goes.

[Image: PMEALru.jpg]

War Horse - Megalosaurus
He was the first dinosaur ever to be discovered, but even after all this time, he still proves himself as a formidable fighter.

[Image: 0yyBpij.jpg]

Heywood - Hadrosaurus
Commonly compared to the modern day cow, he is the most hunted of his time. It seems his entire existence hinged on him being consumed by his contemporaries. However, in a weird twist of fate, he was extremely successful.

[Image: Tm5yw7V.jpg]

LV - Nanotyrannus
He is a very close relative to his much larger cousin; however, he doesn't rely on brute force for his attack. He relies on strategy and cunning. He is a solitary hunter; occasionally recruiting recruiting other predators to help bring down a much larger prey animal.

[Image: QTgTluC.jpg]

Free Thought - Pentaceratops
He has the esteemed reward for the biggest head in the dinosaur kingdom. His head is over 1/3 of his body, and he is nearly the same size has the triceratops. Even so, his head still outsizes his cousin's. His head is his most deadly weapon, and it has evolved to practically destroy any foe that dares charge him.

[Image: rsLQUbD.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 7 users Like kingschosen's post
24-03-2014, 11:45 AM
RE: KC transforms members into dinosaurs.
What kind of dinosaur is me?

Are you sure it's me?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
24-03-2014, 11:51 AM
oooo!! do me! do me!

ummm, wait, we are both married.....that didn't come out right....

what dino would I be?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-03-2014, 11:58 AM
I wants to be a dinosaur!Weeping

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
24-03-2014, 12:11 PM
This reminds me, I really need to get back to finding people's cat doppelgangers.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
24-03-2014, 12:28 PM
I want to be a dinosaur Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
24-03-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.
(24-03-2014 12:28 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I want to be a dinosaur Big Grin

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-03-2014, 12:41 PM
Me!!!!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
24-03-2014, 12:41 PM

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]