KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
26-03-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.
(26-03-2014 08:28 AM)Magoo Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 01:25 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Magoo – Desmatosuchus
A different animal, it was neither an ankylosaur nor a crocodylomorph as its appearance suggest. It was an aetosaur, which is a small family of archosaur-like animals that were very unique. Its armor protected it from attacks while also providing it with enough offense to ward off attackers.
[Image: KFMJvnM.jpg]

Interesting... So basically I'm a weirdo? Tongue

lol not in a bad way.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2014, 10:03 AM
(26-03-2014 09:30 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:26 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm an idiot. This proves that I'm getting old because my short term memory is going.

True forum bromance right here.

I'm just happy he remembered to call me the day after...I don't feel so cheap anymore.Heart

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
26-03-2014, 10:06 AM
Aurora – Supersaurus
Her size and authority mark her as one of the greatest animals to ever live. She has no natural predators, and she grazes peacefully with any herd she comes in contact with. Her majesty is a spectacle to behold, and even her powerful name doesn’t do her justice.
[Image: 1EjFLku.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
26-03-2014, 10:21 AM
(26-03-2014 09:23 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I am Megalodon! You're gonna need a bigger boat bitches!

KC - I approve (and I did text you, you even responded).

Which reminds me to ask:
Soooo... if certain xtians claim that dinosaurs and man walked together at one time (dumbest look of shock possible) then why didn't Noah NEED a bigger boat??

What's their excuse that dinosaurs died out before Noah?

durrdeedurrrr
Laugh out load

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
26-03-2014, 10:26 AM
(26-03-2014 10:21 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:23 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I am Megalodon! You're gonna need a bigger boat bitches!

KC - I approve (and I did text you, you even responded).

Which reminds me to ask:
Soooo... if certain xtians claim that dinosaurs and man walked together at one time (dumbest look of shock possible) then why didn't Noah NEED a bigger boat??

What's their excuse that dinosaurs died out before Noah?

durrdeedurrrr
Laugh out load

KC Law'd in 104 posts Tongue <3

The AiG answer is something akin to Noah taking baby dinosaurs on the ark and there actually wasn't as many different kinds dinosaurs as scientists say.

26-03-2014, 10:31 AM
(26-03-2014 10:03 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:30 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  True forum bromance right here.

I'm just happy he remembered to call me the day after...I don't feel so cheap anymore.Heart

Bro... two day rule...

Atir aissom atir imon
26-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Do me KC Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-03-2014, 02:32 PM
(26-03-2014 02:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  Do me KC Smile

I swear to God I'm psychic. I finished yours and was about to post it before I knew you posted lol

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
26-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Morondog – Ampelosaurus
He was a peace-loving sauropod that grazed and lived among the many varieties of animals during his tenure. There was no shortage of sauropods and like any of his cousins he could use his sheer size as a defensive ploy. He was different though… as many attacking predators soon found out. He was armored with harden, fused scutes and plates similar to the ankylosaurs grazing at his feet. Like a bullet ricocheting off steel, attacks against him were futile. Afterwards, he would continue his peaceful grazing with his fellow herbivores.
[Image: VmrsVCA.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
26-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Mark Fulton – Utahraptor
He was the largest and the most deadly of all the raptors. He attacked in sophisticated attack patterns with the rest of his pack. Not only could he and his pack take out normal sized prey, but he could also take out prey that was, under normal circumstances, unkillable – a bull sauropod, for instance. Using his large brain, he and his pack devised and used attacks that left his prey confused and exhausted. They would use a multi-pronged attack and hit the victim from all sides. They wouldn’t try to take down the prey animal; instead, they would leap and slash and then chase it. The prey would eventually become exhausted from running and blood loss until it collapsed. The Utahraptor and his pack would then leisurely dine on their meal and watch as the last seconds of life slipped away from it.
[Image: VghwkDw.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post