KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
27-03-2014, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 04:12 AM by Metazoa Zeke.)
RE: KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.
Wait I got this

Demonic Lemon
[Image: phorusrhacidae_1.jpg]

Losty
[Image: Dimetrodon5.jpg]

KC
[Image: anomalocaris.jpg]

Teen
[Image: cynognathus.jpg]

Elkman
[Image: Woolly-rhino-14.jpg]

Free thought
[Image: mm-megalania-illustration-big.jpg]

And yes I can but these because the thread is called "KC transforms members into PREHISTORIC Animals. All these animals are prehistoric. I know KC is supposed to do it but I couldn't resist.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
27-03-2014, 03:37 AM
(27-03-2014 03:27 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Wait I got this

Demonic Lemon

Losty

KC

Teen

Elkman

Free thought

And yes I can but these because the thread is called "KC transforms members into PREHISTORIC Animals. All these animals are prehistoric. I know KC is supposed to do it but I couldn't resist.

I'm a what now?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-03-2014, 04:11 AM
(27-03-2014 03:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Demonic Lemon

Losty

KC

Teen

Elkman

Free thought

I'm a what now?

You are megalaniaTongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
27-03-2014, 04:12 AM

Demonic Lemon

Losty

KC

Teen

Elkman
[Image: Woolly-rhino-14.jpg]

Free thought

Be there a reason that Elkman and I share a counterpart?

Edit: Nevermind

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
27-03-2014, 04:13 AM
(27-03-2014 04:11 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 03:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm a what now?

You are megalaniaTongue

Consider

That actually seems really appropriate.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-03-2014, 07:17 AM
KC, I think someone coud be this...a giant shrimp (oxymoron anyone?) just unearthed. JEWalker for instance, bottom feeder, delusions of grandeur etc.

http://www.livescience.com/44381-filter-...pid=556803

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-03-2014, 07:39 AM
FZU – Paleoparadoxia
One of Nature’s “Oops” moments. He is an evolutionary dead end. This weird mammal evolved separately from other mammals and, as chance would have it, died out separately as well. He was epic evolutionary failure that still makes scientists facepalm even today.
[Image: ySDXIfM.jpg]

Meng – Eupodophis
This odd snake was a transitional animal; therefore, she did not last long in relative terms. What made this snake so odd was the pair of legs that she had toward the end of her body. What is even more perplexing is their function; as they are comically unsuitable and ineffective for locomotion or retreat. Scientist think they may have assisted in swimming, but do admit that they probably hindered her more than helped. Evolution isn’t always kind to transitional species.
[Image: Tf6Q9Zw.jpg]

I&I – Pteraspis
He is a very primitive jawless fish that resembled an S&M sex device. This weird little creature evolved armor much like placoderms which allowed him to withstand predatory attacks. Another strange adaptation was the long spike on its dorsal side. While scientists believe it originally evolved as a means of defense, it actually became a device of assistance for predators. The long spike would have caused the pteraspis to become lodged in the predator’s mouth; thus preventing escape and continually allowing the predator to chew on him.
[Image: BIn3sYQ.jpg]

TTT – Compsognathus
This little nuisance was the rat of prehistoric times. His numbers seemed infinite. He always traveled in large groups annoying other animals throughout its tenure on earth. Despite his great numbers and high level of annoyance, the compsognathus was of no real threat to anything as he scavenged for food. He was, however, a popular snack item for other carnivores.
[Image: TbLxFMe.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 10 users Like kingschosen's post
27-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Jasozz – Campylognathoides
This young and brightly colored pterosaur has a bright future it seems. Although fossils of him existed early on, it wasn’t until recent fossil finds that allowed scientist to further understand him and how he spread his wings and took flight. More and more “Campy” fossils are being discovered which allows a deeper understanding of this magnificent creature.
[Image: xMcLOiY.jpg]

Egor – Leedsichthys
He is the largest osteichthyes (bony fish) to ever live. He is the size of a whale and has an attitude to match. Leedsichthys would use his weight to his advantage to force his way into the areas that he was most interested in. He had very few predators and most others simply ignored the massive beast as if he did not exist. Leedsichthys, despite his great size and menacing behavior, was a simple, harmless filter feeder. He swam around scooping up plankton the majority of his life. He had to do this constantly in order to support his massive size.
[Image: nehshZm.jpg]

Deep Thought – Sauroposeidon
The massively enormous sauroposeidon was one of the largest animals to ever walk the earth. A single glance would convince you of his importance and authority. Like other sauropods, he was a gentle herbivore who preferred to graze with his fellow herbivores. He has no natural predators; however, he was willing to defend himself and his herd with his massive size should the situation arise.
[Image: TOlKStE.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
27-03-2014, 09:52 AM
(27-03-2014 07:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  FZU – Paleoparadoxia
One of Nature’s “Oops” moments. He is an evolutionary dead end. This weird mammal evolved separately from other mammals and, as chance would have it, died out separately as well. He was epic evolutionary failure that still makes scientists facepalm even today.
[Image: ySDXIfM.jpg]

Meng – Eupodophis
This odd snake was a transitional animal; therefore, she did not last long in relative terms. What made this snake so odd was the pair of legs that she had toward the end of her body. What is even more perplexing is their function; as they are comically unsuitable and ineffective for locomotion or retreat. Scientist think they may have assisted in swimming, but do admit that they probably hindered her more than helped. Evolution isn’t always kind to transitional species.
[Image: Tf6Q9Zw.jpg]

I&I – Pteraspis
He is a very primitive jawless fish that resembled an S&M sex device. This weird little creature evolved armor much like placoderms which allowed him to withstand predatory attacks. Another strange adaptation was the long spike on its dorsal side. While scientists believe it originally evolved as a means of defense, it actually became a device of assistance for predators. The long spike would have caused the pteraspis to become lodged in the predator’s mouth; thus preventing escape and continually allowing the predator to chew on him.
[Image: BIn3sYQ.jpg]

TTT – Compsognathus
This little nuisance was the rat of prehistoric times. His numbers seemed infinite. He always traveled in large groups annoying other animals throughout its tenure on earth. Despite his great numbers and high level of annoyance, the compsognathus was of no real threat to anything as he scavenged for food. He was, however, a popular snack item for other carnivores.
[Image: TbLxFMe.jpg]

TTT - **giggle snort**

You're really good at this, KC.

Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
27-03-2014, 09:55 AM
(27-03-2014 09:52 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  TTT - **giggle snort**

You're really good at this, KC.

Thumbsup

lol, well thank you very much Smile