KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
27-03-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.
Raptor Jesus – Gojirasaurus
While not quite a “god” or a “raptor”, this early theropod is named after one of the most famous god-lizards of all time. He was an impressive hunter and scavenger. His ability to be resourceful and adapt to most any situation allowed him a very long and fruitful existence.
[Image: A2rfZ1M.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
27-03-2014, 10:27 AM
(27-03-2014 10:10 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Raptor Jesus – Gojirasaurus
While not quite a “god” or a “raptor”, this early theropod is named after one of the most famous god-lizards of all time. He was an impressive hunter and scavenger. His ability to be resourceful and adapt to most any situation allowed him a very long and fruitful existence.
[Image: A2rfZ1M.jpg]

I laughed a little too hard at this Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
27-03-2014, 12:00 PM
HoC – Poposaurus
The poposaurus is curiously different and has a style all his own. He is one of the few crocodylomorphs to be bipedal. This adaptation allowed him to be more efficient and effective even though his contemporaries were quadrupeds. He may have been different, but his uniqueness created a very effective and very interesting creature.
[Image: rjKN0Jb.jpg]

Docskeptic – Carcharodontosaurus
He was a giant theropod, and, in fact, was one of the largest ever. He used his great size and ferocity to overpower his prey. There were very few animals that could stand against him or actually survive a carcharodontosaurus - no matter if they were an herbivore or a carnivore – he shredded is prey indiscriminately.
[Image: Y5uchcq.jpg]

The Germans Are Coming – Germanodactylus
The Germans came and brought us a new pterosaur. This raven-sized hunter flourished in his niche.
[Image: foBL20e.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
27-03-2014, 01:36 PM
donotwant - Irritator
No description necessary.
[Image: npiCenc.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
27-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Witch sabrina

[Image: Dunkleosteus-2.jpg]

Dunkleosteus I just wanted to make you one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-03-2014, 04:15 PM
I suddenly feel inspired to go to my local library and find all the dinosaur picture books that I can and read them! Smile Share that kiddy table, Little Timmy! It's not like the area of the library labeled "children's section" is just for you! I'm a child at heart so I have every right to try to sit on this tiny chair and hog all the cool dino books! Anyways fun thread Yes

[Image: notagain.gif]
27-03-2014, 04:23 PM
(26-03-2014 07:16 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  A2 – Titanoboa
The discovery of titanoboa may be young to the science world, but it was one that rocked it. He defied everything we thought we knew about his kind. He is a wonder to behold. He can easily kill prey much larger than he is by crushing the life out of them. Most never saw him coming until it was too late. He is a sleek hunter able to ambush in the blink of an eye; however, he only needs to feed every once in a while. You won’t see titanoboa gobbling up food.
[Image: gcCC0Qu.jpg]

Ryan - Quetzalcoatus
Relatively speaking, he is a newer discovery. He, like the titanoboa, rocked the world of science by changing what we thought we knew. He is the largest animal ever to fly. He ruled the skies and could eat small dinosaurs. Even if you saw him coming, there isn’t much you can do… not when a small airplane lands on you and starts to eat you.
[Image: DvSRQEV.jpg]

FC – Megalodon
He is at home in the water. He is the king of the ocean. Megalodon doesn’t really need an introduction as he is nearly as famous as the T-Rex. What many don’t understand about the megalodon is that he wasn’t some oceanic murderer. He didn’t kill for fun. He kills to survive and for defense unlike some marine mammals that kill for pure pleasure. There is something much deeper to megalodon that you don’t see until you get to know him personally. On the other hand, when he is hungry, he will rip apart any prey that wanders into his watery abode.
[Image: FDUw4sQ.jpg]

Fun fact: I actually saw a life-sized model of the Titanoboa in Washington DC. It was HUGE!

This thread is awesome. I love it. Keep at it KC.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
28-03-2014, 07:04 AM
(27-03-2014 04:15 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  I suddenly feel inspired to go to my local library and find all the dinosaur picture books that I can and read them! Smile Share that kiddy table, Little Timmy! It's not like the area of the library labeled "children's section" is just for you! I'm a child at heart so I have every right to try to sit on this tiny chair and hog all the cool dino books! Anyways fun thread Yes

Even though I don't know you very well I'm going to give it a shot! Give me time to think of something.

28-03-2014, 07:06 AM
(27-03-2014 01:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Witch sabrina

[Image: Dunkleosteus-2.jpg]

Dunkleosteus I just wanted to make you one.

You gonna call me "Dunkle" for short?
LOL
(Thank you honey :heartSmile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
28-03-2014, 07:08 AM
Miss Suzanne - Suzhousaurus
Like the other therizinosaurs, she is a gentle plant eater with huge claws. She will use them if provoked, but overall, she is a lovable, fuzzy herbivore.
[Image: aTDwkdb.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post