KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
28-03-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.
(28-03-2014 07:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Miss Suzanne - Suzhousaurus
Like the other therizinosaurs, she is a gentle plant eater with huge claws. She will use them if provoked, but overall, she is a lovable, fuzzy herbivore.
[Image: aTDwkdb.jpg]

Looks like the lovechild of a rat and a crocodile.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Got some more coming... some from past posters who haven't been on in awhile and some a little more frequent.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Bemore – Polacanthus
As a peaceful ankylosaur, he tries to avoid confrontation. He doesn’t graze in a herd, but he’s not bothered with other grazers around him. He is heavily armored and many predators avoid him. He doesn’t quite have the “bash” as other ankylosaurs, but he can do enough damage to thwart attacks.
[Image: PjIugrN.jpg]

Logisch – Triceratops
An introduction is futile as he is arguably one of the most famous dinosaurs of all time. He is the blueprint for success. Everything about him is top tier. His defensive and offensive capabilities mirror the titanoceratops. He travels with his herd for added protection while defending the young. He has no real weakness. He and his cousin are the best of the best.
[Image: UsjSU1X.jpg]

Hamata K – Spinophorosaurus
A very deceptive creature, many predators are lured into his presence at the thought of an easy meal. Little does the predator know that this sauropod has a deadly secret. His attack happens in the blink of an eye and is coupled with bone crushing force and long, deadly spikes. Spinophorosaurus might have even purposely lured predators into attacking so that he could kill them and protect the rest of the herd from future attacks.
[Image: 6PrVpIg.jpg]

Filox – Allosaurus
This monster theropod was the full package. Fast, agile, powerful, and extremely smart, he used these traits to coordinate attacks and to socialize with other animals. He wasn’t the largest predator of his time, but all of his other impressive attributes more than made up for his lack of size.
[Image: YXxfLNl.jpg]

Kim – Zygophyseter
She was an impressive hunter and was feared throughout the ocean. She was a cetacean (whale), which means even though she was deadly hunter; she was also a nurturer and natural defender.
[Image: 0nZWXii.jpg]

Logica Humano – Giganotosaurus
Another massive theropod that was larger than T-Rex. He was vicious and effective; capable of annihilating anything in his path. Even the mighty T-Rex would be wise to avoid the unprecedented power of the giganotosaurus.
[Image: CDbSPG9.jpg]

Lady Jane – Plateosaurus
She was one of the first dinosaurs ever discovered. She was an herbivore and generally grazed with a herd but could also be seen grazing alone. This sauropodomorph didn’t have much to fear because of her evolutionary adaptations. She could run on two legs or four, and, by standing up on two legs, it gave her a massive boost in size and she became very intimidating to predators. She would use her sharp claws to swat and rake away at her attackers. When she was finished with them, she would calmly continue grazing.
[Image: tHgNx65.jpg]

K37713 – Sharovipteryx
This unique little archosaur was special in many ways. She had an adaptation which allowed her to glide from tree to tree in search of food and other animals. She was a social creature but lived alone in the treetops or in a hollow. It would have been an amazing sight to watch her glide from tree to tree.
[Image: GJYEhrB.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
28-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Oh most splendid indeed! I thought I was forgotten about again.

Excellent work KC! Most entertaining indeed.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
28-03-2014, 09:47 AM
(28-03-2014 09:35 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Oh most splendid indeed! I thought I was forgotten about again.

I hope you liked your dino. I tried to pick one that encompassed you.

28-03-2014, 10:03 AM
(28-03-2014 09:47 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 09:35 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Oh most splendid indeed! I thought I was forgotten about again.

I hope you liked your dino. I tried to pick one that encompassed you.

You did a wondrous job. Not only have I not heard of the Spinophorosaurus but the description could only be more bang on if you were spying on me...............ಠ__ಠ

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
28-03-2014, 10:10 AM
(28-03-2014 10:03 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 09:47 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I hope you liked your dino. I tried to pick one that encompassed you.

You did a wondrous job. Not only have I not heard of the Spinophorosaurus but the description could only be more bang on if you were spying on me...............ಠ__ಠ

And to think some people criticised the NSA spy ring.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-03-2014, 12:04 PM
TwoCultSurvivor - Guanlong
He is a very important part of the evolutionary puzzle because he is the starting point on the same evolutionary line that gave us T-Rex. Like his future descendants, he was an impressive hunter; exceptionally adapted to track down and neutralize prey. He did lack the size that his descendants became known for; however, he made up for it with speed and agility. If it wasn't for where guanlong started, the world would have never seen the T-Rex.
[Image: L6nne3y.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Working on some more trolls.

28-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Richard Stuckmeyer – Bunostegos
As far as evolution goes, this reptile made little sense. It confused scientist how a cow-sized, slow, blundering, herbivorous animal survived past their evolutionary stage without even adapting simple defensive capabilities. It was like it was stuck in a time loop and it never developed past rudimentary reptilian evolution. Also, it seemed as if it would have made a perfect meal for some of the more voracious predators of the time. What scientists soon realized is that Bunostegos lived isolated in central Pangaea in the emptiness and desolation of a desert. But, as time marched on, and more predators evolved to survive in more places, this primitive reptile soon met its end.
[Image: NX4LPOq.jpg]

Jeremy E Walker – Tamisiocaris
An incredibly simple organism, the tamisiocaris did not have much in the brain department. His only thought process was to filter feed on the bottom of the ocean’s floor.
[Image: SnKy5Cw.jpg]

Alpha Male – Pelorocephalus
His name means “monstrous head”. This slimy amphibian resembled a phallus and made little impact on history. In fact, the only thing he is known for is looking like a giant penis.
[Image: ySu5Thw.jpg]

[+] 6 users Like kingschosen's post