KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
28-03-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.
(28-03-2014 01:20 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Richard Stuckmeyer – Bunostegos
As far as evolution goes, this reptile made little sense. It confused scientist how a cow-sized, slow, blundering, herbivorous animal survived past their evolutionary stage without even adapting simple defensive capabilities. It was like it was stuck in a time loop and it never developed past rudimentary reptilian evolution. Also, it seemed as if it would have made a perfect meal for some of the more voracious predators of the time. What scientists soon realized is that Bunostegos lived isolated in central Pangaea in the emptiness and desolation of a desert. But, as time marched on, and more predators evolved to survive in more places, this primitive reptile soon met its end.
[Image: NX4LPOq.jpg]

Jeremy E Walker – Tamisiocaris
An incredibly simple organism, the tamisiocaris did not have much in the brain department. His only thought process was to filter feed on the bottom of the ocean’s floor.
[Image: SnKy5Cw.jpg]

Alpha Male – Pelorocephalus
His name means “monstrous head”. This slimy amphibian resembled a phallus and made little impact on history. In fact, the only thing he is known for is looking like a giant penis.
[Image: ySu5Thw.jpg]

That's beautiful, KC. Bowing

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
28-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Quote:This slimy amphibian resembled a phallus and made little impact on history. In fact, the only thing he is known for is looking like a giant penis.

I feel that it is my duty to point out that giant penises do, in fact, make big impacts. Anything giant and phallic has my awe and respect and deserves to go down on the anals of history.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
28-03-2014, 02:05 PM
(28-03-2014 02:02 PM)Charis Wrote:  
Quote:This slimy amphibian resembled a phallus and made little impact on history. In fact, the only thing he is known for is looking like a giant penis.

I feel that it is my duty to point out that giant penises do, in fact, make big impacts. Anything giant and phallic has my awe and respect and deserves to go down on the anals of history.

Shocking Off, to the SBT you go.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
28-03-2014, 02:21 PM
(28-03-2014 02:02 PM)Charis Wrote:  

I tend to agree with Charis on this....I should go see whats happening in the SBT now.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-03-2014, 02:32 PM
(28-03-2014 02:21 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 02:02 PM)Charis Wrote:  I feel that it is my duty to point out that giant penises do, in fact, make big impacts. Anything giant and phallic has my awe and respect and deserves to go down on the anals of history.

I tend to agree with Charis on this....I should go see whats happening in the SBT now.

[Image: thrown+into+lake+of+fire.jpg]

I throw thee into the pits of the SBT. And yes in this situation I am white.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
28-03-2014, 02:56 PM
(28-03-2014 02:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 02:21 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I tend to agree with Charis on this....I should go see whats happening in the SBT now.

[Image: thrown+into+lake+of+fire.jpg]

I throw thee into the pits of the SBT. And yes in this situation I am white.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
29-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Anyone else? I've still got a few more trolls to do.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-03-2014, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 08:18 PM by CleverUsername.)
(29-03-2014 06:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Anyone else? I've still got a few more trolls to do.

Shy Can I get one? Or do I not have enough of a personality yet?
30-03-2014, 02:27 AM
Wut kind r I? Consider

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
30-03-2014, 05:04 AM
I would like to think of myself as a "philsa" raptor... pun completely intended.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.