KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
25-03-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.
(25-03-2014 09:11 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Lostandinsecure – Protoceratops
Probably one of the most well-known and absolutely beloved dinosaurs of all time was the protoceratops. Although she may have been small, we do know that she could handle herself against vicious predators like the velociraptor. We also know that she was an impressive procreator as many protoceratops eggs have been found.
[Image: 0HL9b6Y.jpg]

Yay I is a Dino!!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
25-03-2014, 10:10 AM
[Image: 901700462-Unhappy-little-girl-crying.jpg]

I don't have one by KC. So being the huge baby that I am I will pout and cry about that....

Weeping

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
25-03-2014, 10:17 AM
(25-03-2014 09:11 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Evenheathen – Coahuilaceratops
This impressive ceratopsian boasts something that even the famed triceratops cannot. He has the largest set of horns. He’s not afraid to flash them or use them.
[Image: TPiqPXc.jpg]

Lostandinsecure – Protoceratops
Probably one of the most well-known and absolutely beloved dinosaurs of all time was the protoceratops. Although she may have been small, we do know that she could handle herself against vicious predators like the velociraptor. We also know that she was an impressive procreator as many protoceratops eggs have been found.
[Image: 0HL9b6Y.jpg]

Dom – Lycaenops
This therapsid was a combination of mammal and reptile and like their close cousins the pelycosaurs, they are known as “mammal like reptiles”. The Lycaenops had adaptations of both a reptile and a mammal. It was sleek and beautiful. As an ambush predator, its prey rarely saw the attack coming; however, when it did happen, it was swift and lethal.
[Image: V6tKNm1.jpg]

Hughsie – Titanoceratops
For decades, the famous triceratops held the crown for the largest ceratopsian. Despite the large varieties that were found, none could stand up to it. That all changed when titanoceratops enter the picture. Built almost exactly like its smaller cousin, the triceratops, the titanoceratops is the god of the dinosaur world. Sure, T-Rex may have been king, but even he was subjugated by this monster. In the history of evolution, there has never been a more fearsome and impressive animal such as this. It was completely adapted for both offense and defense. It moved around like a crab – shuffling, side stepping, strafing. Its head pivoted on a ball joint to provide maximum protection. His frill was hard bone, he was covered in protective scutes, and his horns could impale just about anything he wanted. His size gave him extra credence as to his position of authority. He was extremely territorial, yet he grazed in herds with other animals that he accepted. It is believed that the less protected herbivores sought a symbiotic relationship with him and those like him so that they could be protected from predators. The titanoceratops was it. The top. The only creatures that rivaled him were the peace loving sauropods.
[Image: DAVbzUu.jpg]

Haha, love it!!!!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-03-2014, 10:18 AM
(25-03-2014 10:10 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  [Image: 901700462-Unhappy-little-girl-crying.jpg]

I don't have one by KC. So being the huge baby that I am I will pout and cry about that....

Weeping

Yours is coming. I've already picked one out for you, but I'm going in order of posted.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-03-2014, 10:40 AM
(25-03-2014 10:18 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 10:10 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  [Image: 901700462-Unhappy-little-girl-crying.jpg]

Weeping

Yours is coming. I've already picked one out for you, but I'm going in order of posted.

Heart
I'm just a brat. But you knew that already.
Hopefully there's a dino that's pure brat LOL

25-03-2014, 10:40 AM
I sure hope I am in the next list Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
25-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Kid Charley – Scelidosaurus
At first glance, it appears as if the scelidosaurus is like an ankylosaurus… heavily armored and ready to enter the fray at a moment’s notice. But, this isn’t the case. This ornithopod is actually more closely related to the peaceful iguanodon. He prefers to graze in tranquility along with other herds of herbivores. His armor provides him with a large amount of protection and can be used as an impressive offensive tool if forced to fight.
[Image: i70URsD.jpg]

Willhopp – Dimetrodon
The famous pelycosaur was the apex predator of his time. He had adaptations that allowed him to flourish in the terrain of his choosing, and although he wasn’t present everywhere, he did find his niche and ruled it.
[Image: cqfjibU.jpg]

Charis – Xenoceratops
The newest member of the ceratopsian family is the recently discovered xenoceratops. Like the other members of her family, she is well adapted for her environment. And while she usually prefers to graze in peace, she will take a defensive stance if the situation calls for it.
[Image: KIlro9v.jpg]

Ferdy – Tanystropheus
This archosaur was hands down one of the most unique creatures to ever grace the earth. She was an archosaur which means she serves as a blueprint for her soon-to-be decendants, the dinosaurs. Completely unique, she has specialized adaptations to allow her to hunt and survive. In all the stages of evolution, there was never another animal quite like her.
[Image: eySVG4V.jpg]

[+] 6 users Like kingschosen's post
25-03-2014, 10:43 AM
(25-03-2014 10:40 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I sure hope I am in the next list Drooling

You're next.

Gotta find you one, though... after lunch Tongue

25-03-2014, 10:56 AM
(25-03-2014 10:40 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I sure hope I am in the next list Drooling

Although the one Chas found you is damned cute. Thumbsup

25-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Hmmm I would to love dinosaurs when I was younger, I wonder what one I will be?