KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
25-03-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: KC transforms members into prehistoric animals.
Jesus, how many ceratops's are there?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2014, 11:16 AM
(25-03-2014 11:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Jesus, how many ceratops's are there?

I've got 57 in my book, and I know I'm missing several.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-03-2014, 11:21 AM
I shouldn't be surprised I suppose given the amount of diversity we have on the planet today.

In saying that I'm pretty sure there's not even 57 different types of cow... Consider
Nevermind I was wrong.. way wrong.. there's over 800 different types of cows.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-03-2014, 11:25 AM
(25-03-2014 11:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I shouldn't be surprised I suppose given the amount of diversity we have on the planet today.

In saying that I'm pretty sure there's not even 57 different types of cow... Consider
Nevermind I was wrong.. way wrong.. there's over 800 different types of cows.

Yeah... and you have to think about how specialized the process of fossilization is, and in that, we'll probably never know about 85% of the animals that once lived on earth.

25-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Crazy.

25-03-2014, 11:45 AM
DemonicLemon – Beelzebufo
The “devil frog” was a monstrosity. It was large enough to eat a cat, and, like its modern day relatives, it was a voracious eater. Incredibly strong, this amphibian had very few predators as it was likely toxic to most animals that had not adapted to include it in its diet. The sheer size that it evolved is testament to how other animals didn’t want to mess with it. The devil frog ruled its swamp.
[Image: 8c8lf8O.jpg]

Gulegon – Samrukia
This pterosaur was not only “death from above” but could also swim and catch prey much like a duck. He was a uniquely adapted hunter that took advantage of any situation when it presented itself.
[Image: Zmoa1RA.jpg]

Monster Riffs – Cryolophosaurus
This theropod was also called “Elvisaurus” because of the unique crest on its head. I think we can all make the connection here.
[Image: HaXfAaj.jpg]

Jeffasaurus – Effigia
While not quite a “Jeffasaurus” the Effigia was a remarkable animal. It used new tactics to hunt and to avoid attack. This crocodylomorph was one of the first to stand up on two legs which provided itself with previously unseen advantages. He used these advantages to outwit his prey and attackers.
[Image: V9Km7Zm.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
25-03-2014, 12:01 PM
(25-03-2014 10:41 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Willhopp – Dimetrodon
The famous pelycosaur was the apex predator of his time. He had adaptations that allowed him to flourish in the terrain of his choosing, and although he wasn’t present everywhere, he did find his niche and ruled it.
[Image: cqfjibU.jpg]

Yes!!! Thanks KC!!!! Thumbsup

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
25-03-2014, 12:09 PM
(24-03-2014 11:40 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Bucky - Troodon
Widely regarded as the smartest there is.
[Image: DEYVQ5O.jpg]

Well at least I get a feather boa. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Shocking

I want one too

Cool

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
25-03-2014, 01:25 PM
TSG – Stygimoloch
The smaller, more agile cousin of the pachycephalosaurus can pack quite a punch. He isn’t afraid of any challenge and will rush headlong into the competition.
[Image: 9U9AZMS.jpg]

Colorcraze – Archeopteryx
This is by request… so yeah. He is actually an important part of evolution. He is the first true bird, yet he retains some of his theropod characteristics. He is also the most valuable prehistoric animal as fossils have been known to reach tens of millions of dollars.
[Image: dTV68B9.jpg]

Mathilda – Kaprosuchus
This crocodylomorph was a fearsome ambush and chase predator. She could do either… and she did both very well. She could lie in wait on the ground or in the water and if her prey ran, she would chase them with terrifying efficiency.
[Image: VvpmmIC.jpg]

Sabrina – Xiaotingia
This little raptor was a beautiful creature and actually resembled a bird. She, like the microraptor, was close to taking flight. Her plumage was probably stunning and beautiful, but she remained a deadly hunter.
[Image: y65eI8F.jpg]

Hobbitgirl – Sauroniops
A recently discovered theropod, she was named after a popular character from a series of fantasy books.
[Image: yJq7PaV.jpg]

Magoo – Desmatosuchus
A different animal, it was neither an ankylosaur nor a crocodylomorph as its appearance suggest. It was an aetosaur, which is a small family of archosaur-like animals that were very unique. Its armor protected it from attacks while also providing it with enough offense to ward off attackers.
[Image: KFMJvnM.jpg]

Slowminded – Stegosaurus
Widely considered the most “slow minded” dinosaur, but there are several areas where this becomes canceled out. It epitomizes a dinosaur and is one of the most easily recognized and most famous of its kind. The stegosaurus really needs no introduction. Everyone instantly recognizes it.
[Image: QKgXm1Z.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post