KC, you're a twit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: KC, you're a twit.
(20-11-2012 10:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ah, it does my heart good to wake up from a deep sleep and see that this thread is alive and well with the smell of strife.

Luc, I play bass and can sing.
You're absolutely right.

And, I've been one of the worst offenders in this thread. Sorry about that.

No more, though.

Why?

[Image: stella-the-boxer-from-denver-colorado-su...jpeg?w=500]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
20-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Then run away. I know I have won. Drinking Beverage

No, instead Egor insults every atheist he sees. Does Chas hunt every theist and insult them? I think you are illogical. Am I bigoted towards Christianity too?

Speaking of which, Egor is rarely ever on and there are a lot of atheists on here. He's already got me, but how many of us does he have to neg rep left?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
20-11-2012, 10:39 AM
KC, you're a twit.
Negger, please. Cool

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
20-11-2012, 10:40 AM
(20-11-2012 10:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Negger, please. Cool
If you don't have the balls to say nigga, don't say negger, nigga. Wink Wink Wink

Ah, earmuffs.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
20-11-2012, 10:42 AM
KC, you're a twit.
(20-11-2012 10:40 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
If you don't have the balls to say nigga, don't say negger, nigga. Wink Wink Wink

Ah, earmuffs.

But then that would no longer be a joke would it?

Sheesh. Youth is wasted on the youth. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
20-11-2012, 10:42 AM
(20-11-2012 10:28 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Over the past couple of months, I have started to completely agree with HoC...

...that Gwyneth Paltrow is the one true god. Kinda inevitable, really. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-11-2012, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2012 11:03 AM by kingschosen.)
(20-11-2012 10:36 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Then run away. I know I have won. Drinking Beverage

No, instead Egor insults every atheist he sees. Does Chas hunt every theist and insult them? I think you are illogical. Am I bigoted towards Christianity too?

Speaking of which, Egor is rarely ever on and there are a lot of atheists on here. He's already got me, but how many of us does he have to neg rep left?
I'm not running.

I've been lucid in my points. I've been clear. Now you're just repeating yourself and arguing in circles.

I don't need to defend myself any further.

Do both Chas and me a favor. Let this die.

We'll work it out. We're big boys.

This shouldn't have been public... Chas made a mistake... and yeah, maybe I was too hasty, but I still stand by my decision to neg him because of his actions as he stands by his to neg me and to make this thread.

It's as simple as that. Both sides have been heard. Both sides have had a chance to express their grievances. It needs to be done.

Nothing else is going to be gained from it.

Will Chas and I ever have an amorous relationship? Probably not. Who knows though... in another year, we may look back and laugh.

Whatever. Done is done.

I still think Chas is a groovy dude, and I still like 90% of him. The 10% I don't like I don't like A LOT, but we'll see how that goes in time.

LH, as a friend, and everyone else, please. Just let this go. Let it die. This is nothing but harm being perpetuated in text form towards a family; albeit, a weird, dysfunctional family... but a family nonetheless.

No one is ever going to agree... and there will be fights... like Dom said (you're mostly right, Dom), but we don't need to exasperate the situation any further.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
20-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Have you become Chas's spokesperson Logica???

Last time I looked this was between KC and Chas.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-11-2012, 10:56 AM
(20-11-2012 10:49 AM)bemore Wrote:  Last time I looked this was between KC and Chas.
Last time I looked, this thread was submitted on a public forum. A handful of people other than Logica Humano have been involved in the quibble between KC and Chas, including you. Drinking Beverage

Having said that, I agree with KC in that everything necessary has been said, meaning that this thread can die.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
20-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Clever girl.