KC, you're a twit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: KC, you're a twit.
(20-11-2012 10:45 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  It's as simple as that. Both sides have been heard. Both sides have had a chance to express their grievances. It needs to be done.

Nothing else is going to be gained from it.

Will Chas and I ever have a amorous relationship? Probably not. Who knows though... in another year, we may look back and laugh.

Whatever. Done is done.

Halleluja! Bowing

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
20-11-2012, 11:00 AM
...and besides, JJ's awake. So it's time to play Halo. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-11-2012, 11:54 AM
When I saw this thread's title, I seriously thought it was a joke (and Erx was my first suspect).

Okay, so this is a DISCUSSION forum, right? Yah, emphasis on the "discussion" part. Atheist or not, we all call each other out when we say stupid shit. There's no reason to neg rep someone over that--we duke it out and move on. Whatthehell's up with neg-repping over a dissenting opinion? I can see disrespectful behaviour being neg-repped, but come ON.

KC, even if he were a twit, is part of this kinky lil' family we have here. He's in the lion's den and puts up with being under fire quite gracefully, if you ask me. Worship him? No. Embrace? Totally. That's called community, and he's earned his high-rep.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
20-11-2012, 02:04 PM
(20-11-2012 11:54 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  When I saw this thread's title, I seriously thought it was a joke (and Erx was my first suspect).

Okay, so this is a DISCUSSION forum, right? Yah, emphasis on the "discussion" part. Atheist or not, we all call each other out when we say stupid shit. There's no reason to neg rep someone over that--we duke it out and move on. Whatthehell's up with neg-repping over a dissenting opinion? I can see disrespectful behaviour being neg-repped, but come ON.

KC, even if he were a twit, is part of this kinky lil' family we have here. He's in the lion's den and puts up with being under fire quite gracefully, if you ask me. Worship him? No. Embrace? Totally. That's called community, and he's earned his high-rep.
Oh he's a twit alright. Just like the rest of us Smile That's why we like him.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
20-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Imagine if Chas was trolling us all this whole time? Consider
20-11-2012, 02:11 PM
(20-11-2012 10:45 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I've been lucid in my points. I've been clear. Now you're just repeating yourself and arguing in circles.
I am not arguing in circles. I have asked you to give me proof that Chas is bigoted towards the entirety of Christianity, based off what he said about how you are acting irrational and illogical.

If you want this to end, so be it, let it.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
20-11-2012, 02:12 PM
(20-11-2012 02:09 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Imagine if Chas was trolling us all this whole time? Consider
Imagine if KC is Chas' sockpuppet account.

Blink

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
20-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Or what if I am Chas' sockpuppet? Shocking

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
20-11-2012, 02:15 PM
What if we are all sock puppet accounts of Erxomai? Consider

I mean, look at how much he posts each day...

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
20-11-2012, 02:17 PM
(20-11-2012 02:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  What if we are all sock puppet accounts of Erxomai? Consider

I mean, look at how much he posts each day...
[Image: Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif]