KC, you're a twit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: KC, you're a twit.
(19-11-2012 10:24 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I would argue that KCs ratings are indicative of how much people like him. Still not seein the worship though.
Fine, 'worship' is a little over the top. Pardon my rhetoric. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2012, 10:28 AM
(19-11-2012 10:11 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  This should have been a personal message sent to KC. Why does your personal quibble with KC make a bit of difference to any of the rest of us?
I don't think we have enough information to determine whether this should be in private or not. I suspect the issue may go a little deeper. Perhaps this is also about why people feel the way they do about KC?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
19-11-2012, 10:28 AM
(19-11-2012 10:15 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Worship and enjoy the company of are very different things. I also agree that this should be a personal message.
Bicker like an old married couple in private, get out of my restaurant.
No, this is public because ratings are public. This is a response to his complete misunderstanding and the rest of this community's complicity.

19-11-2012, 10:29 AM
(19-11-2012 10:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 10:24 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I would argue that KCs ratings are indicative of how much people like him. Still not seein the worship though.
Fine, 'worship' is a little over the top. Pardon my rhetoric. Drinking Beverage
Tis pardoned.

19-11-2012, 10:32 AM
(19-11-2012 10:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 10:11 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  This should have been a personal message sent to KC. Why does your personal quibble with KC make a bit of difference to any of the rest of us?
Because the rest of you apparently worship the twit.

I feel like this is asking us to take sides. Dodgy

Do you really think we (all) give rep because we worship someone?

KC, that looks like a damn silly reason to down-rep someone. But, whatever, it's your right.

Sort it out boys. Leave us out of it.

EDIT: I see you have retracted the 'worship' bit.
Thank you.

19-11-2012, 10:33 AM
(19-11-2012 10:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yes, actually it is. That statement of his flies in the face of reason and is exactly what Hovind and Craig say. It is a denial of human worth and intelligence, a surrender to darkness and ignorance.

Fuck him and his Calvinist death worship.
You know very well that we share the same point of view regarding that issue. I was referring to you making the quibble between the two of you a public issue.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-11-2012, 10:35 AM
(19-11-2012 10:33 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 10:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yes, actually it is. That statement of his flies in the face of reason and is exactly what Hovind and Craig say. It is a denial of human worth and intelligence, a surrender to darkness and ignorance.

Fuck him and his Calvinist death worship.
You know very well that we share the same point of view regarding that issue. I was referring to you making the quibble between the two of you a public issue.
It is public because the ratings are public.

19-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Your one issue might be a genuine public discussion, but the ratings issue seems like personal bickering.

As for your claim of complicity, I think that's over the top and completely incorrect. There is no crime being perpetrated to be complicate with. Just because you disagree with someones point of view does not mean you have to write that person off entirely, and it certainly does not mean you have to hate them or tell other people they do.

I've said it numerous times in the past that I think he's crazy and that I don't agree with his beliefs. What more should I do? What would you have me do? Insult him every chance I get? Throw eggs at him?

Not attacking someone all the time is not tantamount to collusion.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
19-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Sorry if I'm stepping in where I don't belong here Chas...

Vosur, I think Chas is making it a public discussion because his problem is with the majority of the forum and their feeling towards KC, as much as KC himself.

Is this correct Chas?

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
19-11-2012, 10:39 AM
When I saw "twit" my first thought was you had put a typo in that word. Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post