KC, you're a twit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: KC, you're a twit.
Ok, anybody ever complains about how we handle shit on this forum again gets a boot up the ass, and a link to this fuckin thread.

Moderate that.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
20-11-2012, 06:59 PM
(20-11-2012 06:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, anybody ever complains about how we handle shit on this forum again gets a boot up the ass, and a link to this fuckin thread.

Moderate that.
Aye, Aye Cap'n!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
20-11-2012, 07:00 PM
KC, you're a twit.
Fuckin twitwits. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-11-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm not saying I am Batman... You guys just haven't seen me and batman in the same room. Wink

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
20-11-2012, 07:47 PM
(20-11-2012 07:29 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm not saying I am Batman... You guys just haven't seen me and batman in the same room. Wink
But we have seen Batman before you were born. Consider

...and a LEGO figure is NOT an action figure. Angry

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-11-2012, 08:02 PM
(20-11-2012 07:47 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 07:29 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm not saying I am Batman... You guys just haven't seen me and batman in the same room. Wink
But we have seen Batman before you were born. Consider

...and a LEGO figure is NOT an action figure. Angry

[Image: pepperpots.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-11-2012, 08:15 PM
I was intent on googling Gwyneth Paltrow Sexy Action Figure in the hopes of finding a super sexed up homemade doll of Gwyneth to make HOC explode, but it's impossible. I don't know what happened to googles search algorithm, but typing in Gwyneth Paltrow action figure, or Gwyneth Paltrow doll gets me nothing but regular pictures of the woman with her family.

Has google never heard of action figures. I bow to Girly and his superior searching abilities. Bravo.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
20-11-2012, 09:01 PM

What I want to know is; To which batman are you referring to? The one that nobody can understand or the dumb Adam west batman? Or any of the other variants of batman. Which one is being referred to, I must know!!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-11-2012, 09:46 PM
(20-11-2012 08:15 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I was intent on googling Gwyneth Paltrow Sexy Action Figure in the hopes of finding a super sexed up homemade doll of Gwyneth to make HOC explode, but it's impossible. I don't know what happened to googles search algorithm, but typing in Gwyneth Paltrow action figure, or Gwyneth Paltrow doll gets me nothing but regular pictures of the woman with her family.

Has google never heard of action figures. I bow to Girly and his superior searching abilities. Bravo.

Silly boy. You just dunno' how to search....

I can't post images from my mobile, but here's the first search I attempted. You can thank me in praise and cash. Big Grin

Type this in Google search -----> "gwyneth paltrow" doll

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
21-11-2012, 08:11 AM
(20-11-2012 06:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, anybody ever complains about how we handle shit on this forum again gets a boot up the ass, and a link to this fuckin thread.

Moderate that.
I hate how you handle shit on this forum.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post