KC, you're a twit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: KC, you're a twit.
(21-11-2012 08:11 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 06:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, anybody ever complains about how we handle shit on this forum again gets a boot up the ass, and a link to this fuckin thread.

Moderate that.
I hate how you handle shit on this forum.
You know the routine. Bend over and spread 'em. Lube if ya got it, otherwise, hang on for the ride!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2012, 08:20 AM
(21-11-2012 08:16 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 08:11 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I hate how you handle shit on this forum.
You know the routine. Bend over and spread 'em. Lube if ya got it, otherwise, hang on for the ride!
Bitch, please. You couldn't kick me in the ass if you wanted. Heart

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
21-11-2012, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2012 12:46 PM by Erxomai.)
(21-11-2012 08:20 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 08:16 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You know the routine. Bend over and spread 'em. Lube if ya got it, otherwise, hang on for the ride!
Bitch, please. You couldn't kick me in the ass if you wanted. Heart
Oh, I won't be doing the kicking. I have Misanthropik for that. I just wanted you to have time to grease up your ass for when he sticks his foot up yours. Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-11-2012, 08:33 AM
KC is a construct of my imagination. I created him to contrast with the existing population in the forum. He isn't real. When you rep him you are really repping me. The pics of him, his wife, his kids, dog, etc are all taken from a random people on my Facebook.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 4 users Like germanyt's post
21-11-2012, 08:33 AM
(21-11-2012 08:33 AM)germanyt Wrote:  KC is a construct of my imagination. I created him to contrast with the existing population in the forum. He isn't real. When you rep him you are really repping me. The pics of him, his wife, his kids, dog, etc are all taken from a random people on my Facebook.
I can vouch for this.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
21-11-2012, 09:42 AM
(21-11-2012 08:11 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 06:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, anybody ever complains about how we handle shit on this forum again gets a boot up the ass, and a link to this fuckin thread.

Moderate that.
I hate how you handle shit on this forum.
Speaking of twits and shit that needs handling... Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-11-2012, 10:19 AM
[Image: iz3wog.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Is this what you've been looking for?

Quote:
ZCWO 1/6 Girl Figure PAYTON-Senior Secretary, Custom Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts from Iron Man

ZCWO's latest issue is the 1/6 scale Payton (Senior Secretary) 12-inch Female Figure. Their first product in collaboration with IMINIME.

This product will come with 1/6 scale office chair, laptop and other office accessories as below

Real Like Female Head sculpt (Sculpted and Painting instructed by IMINIME)

ZCWO Female Body with new Torso

Deep Brown Single Breasted Jacket, Deep Brown Slacks with belt, Black Tube top, Black Shirt, Black High heels, Black Office Chair, Notebook computer with case, Notepad Computer, Digital Computer, File holders, Pen. Necklace and Identity Pass.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
21-11-2012, 10:34 AM
OH OH OH!!

It's a KC bashing thread!! Yippie! YaaHoo!!

.. however I'm not going to waste my time on him. I got better things to spend my drunken moments on. Like slapping Exromai in the face with a FISH.. Laughat

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
21-11-2012, 10:56 AM
(21-11-2012 10:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: iz3wog.jpg]
Bowing

But you forgot the "S".

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]